Chapter Four

ROUSSEAU'S

Cami is behind the bar counter, wiping the bar counter with a small towel.

"Hello, Camille." Rebekah says, sitting at the bar counter.

Camille looks at her. "Rebekah, hi, what can I get for you?"

"Actually, you can tell me a little about your friend, and I think you already know who I'm talking about." Rebekah says to her.

Camille stops wiping the bar counter and looks at Rebekah. "You leave Christy alone. She doesn't want any trouble."

Rebekah slightly smiles

Rebekah slightly smiles. "My siblings and I are having a dinner at our home. You and Christy can be our guests."

Camille gives Rebekah an uneasy look. She figured that Rebekah is slightly jealous of Christy.

"Okay." Cami says. "Christy and I will be there."

"Lovely." Rebekah says, getting up from the bar counter and walking away.

⚜️⚜️

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

With her hair in a low ponytail, Christy is jogging in the French Quarter while listening to some music on her phone with her Bluetooth earbuds.

A top of a building's rooftop, Klaus is looking at Christy as she's jogging. His phone rings. He pulls it out of his jacket pocket and looks at it.

Rebekah

He answers it. "Rebekah."

"I've invited Cami to our little dinner." Rebekah says to him, on the phone.

"And I've already invited Christy." Klaus replies to her. "I would like to get to know her a little better."

"Is that why you were looking at her the party?" Rebekah says, amazed. "I'm sure she was absolutely gorgeous in that dress.