Chapter Fifteen

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy is looking at Jane Anne Devereaux's tombstone and puts a flower in the slot. Sophie slowly walks up beside her.

"It was Agnes." Sophie says, and shows Christy a golem doll with dark blonde hair. "She made a golem doll and used a spell. And a little hint, I told Klaus."

Christy's phone buzzes in her leather jacket pocket. She pulls out her phone and looks at it.

Klaus

Christy answer her phone. "Hey, Klaus."

"Sophie told me about the golem doll. And I also have Agnes here at the St. Anne's Church." says Klaus on the phone.

"Good. I'm on my way." Christy says and hangs up her phone. And glances at Sophie. "I'll see you around, Soph."

"You too." Christy says, and walks away.

ST. ANNE'S CHURCH

Klaus is sitting on the sacristy steps. And Agnes is sitting in a pew with zip-ties on her wrist.

The double doors opens and Christy slowly walks inside.

"Oh, goodie, you're here." Klaus says with a smile.

Agnes and Christy exchange looks at each other

"Why the golem doll?" Christy asks Agnes.

"The original scheme was to destroy you, and to process your magic." Agnes says.

"And the witches wanted me to become Regent?" Christy says.