Chapter Twenty Three

THE NEXT MORNING, AT THE MIKAELSON COMPOUND, The sun crepes slowly into the bedroom of Klaus and Christy. His tuxedo is laying on the carpet floor, along with his tie. Christy's camisole nightgown is laying on the carpet floor.

Klaus tiredly wakes up and glances at Christy, who's sitting in the armchair, wearing a buttoned up shirt, along with her undies and baring her legs.

"Good morning, Mr. Mikaelson." Christy says with a smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Nelson-Mikaelson." Klaus says with a smile.

Christy smiles softly and gets up, slowly walks up to the bed and sits down at Klaus's bedside. "So, first thing's first, what are we gonna do about your mommy dearest Esther?"

"Don't know, but I'll come up with something." Klaus says, and sits up sideways. "And you're up a bit early?"

"Yeah. I am." says Christy. "And I'm not quite much of an morning person."

Klaus snickers. So does Christy. With his vamp-speed, Klaus playfully lays Christy on their bed. They both playfully chuckles.

Klaus and Christy kisses each other, affectionately. And he gently lays down beside her.

Christy gazes at the ceiling. "Ever since I arrived here in the French Quarter, I've befriended friendships, and now, I may have some enemies."

Klaus turns his head to look at Christy. "Whatever enemies you have, we'll defeat them together."

Christy averts her gaze from the ceiling to Klaus. "I know."

Klaus slowly turns sideways and unbuttons the lower half of Christy's buttoned shirt, revealing her slim stomach. He gently trails his fingertips up and down her stomach, making Christy playfully giggles softly.

"Ticklish much?" Klaus asks her with a small smile.

"A little." Christy says.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

"But sadly, I have to go, but I'll see you around, Klaus." Christy says, getting up, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy is sitting at the bar counter with ice cream sundae and eats a small spoonful of it. Vincent Griffith sits down beside her.

"Hi, Vincent." Christy says.

"Hi, Christy." Vincent says.