Chapter Seven

BOURBON STREET

A small band is playing on the sidewalk. Marcel and Christy are dancing to the music. He twirls her around and they playfully chuckle.

Next, Marcel and Christy are walking around while he gives Christy a tour of the French Quarter.

On the rooftop of a building, Klaus looks at Marcel and Christy as they're walking around, hanging out and spending time with each other.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

Marcel and Christy are karaoke-ing on microphones. Cami and Davina are sitting at the bar counter, smiling happily. Afterwards, Marcel and Christy share a small hug and gently pulls away from the hug.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

Camille walks into Rousseau's and sees Klaus sipping a glass of bourbon.

"Klaus, what are you doing here?" Camille asks him.

"I'm simply drinking alone." Klaus says. "How's Christy?"

"She's fine." Cami says to him.

"With Marcel's help, I assume. Seems like Christy has become quite close with him." Klaus says.

Cami looks at him

Cami looks at him. "Klaus, she and Marcel are friends."

"I can tell by how they spend their friendly time together." Klaus says.

Cami figured that Klaus has became a bit envious of how much Christy and Marcel have been hanging out and spending time with each other.

"Christy and Marcel are friends. And he's been protecting her from you. I knew that you saw her a strong weapon to use against the witches and your enemies you have. And you're just upset that your mischievous schemed had failed." Cami tells him.

Klaus shatters his glass of bourbon with his hand and gets up from the bar counter.

"Christy can hangout with Marcel all she wants. I don't care." Klaus says, walking away from her.

⚜️⚜️

ST. JAMES INFIRMARY

 JAMES INFIRMARY