Chapter 61 - The Unwelcome Visitor

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

After the little lady finished her dinner, she was given a bath by two other maids and Maddie.

"My miss, please don't play with bubbles," Maddie said with a genuine smile as she watched the little lady playing with bubbles in her bathtub.

"Maddie, mother still hasn't come home," the little lady remarked, concern evident in her voice.

"Her grace just needed to take care of something right now, so please don't worry, my little miss. Her grace will surely come home," Maddie reassured her, prompting the little lady to nod politely.

"Maddie, let's play after I finish my bath, hmm? (≧▽≦)" the little lady suggested, but Maddie shook her head, and the head maid chimed in.

"The lady must sleep early tonight for tomorrow," the head maid stated.

"Why?" the little lady asked, curious.

"Her grace mentioned in the letter that she has found a teacher for you," Maddie explained with a smile, causing the little lady to smile from ear to ear.

"Really? Mother found someone to become my teacher?" the little lady exclaimed, her face lighting up with excitement as everyone smiled and the head maid nodded.

"Yes, her grace has finally found someone to become your teacher," the head maid confirmed with a smile.

"Yay! (≧▽≦) I'm so excited!" the little lady cheered.

"That's why the little miss needs to sleep very early today because the little miss's teacher will be here," Maddie explained.

"Is it a she or a he?" the little lady asked.

"The lady will find out by tomorrow," the head maid replied, and the little lady smiled and nodded in understanding.

"I'm so excited to meet who will be my teacher tomorrow! Let's finish bathing so I can go to sleep, Maddie," the little lady said eagerly, and everyone chuckled.

"Um... will my teacher like me? What if my teacher will hate me?" the little lady asked, looking worried, but everyone shook their head.

"Whoever dares to hate our little miss, we will dislike them too," another maid declared firmly, Maddie and the head maid, then nodded in agreement.

"But the lady shouldn't worry herself about such trivial matters. I'm sure whoever the teacher is, he or she will definitely like our miss," the head maid reassured her, prompting the little lady to smile from ear to ear and nod in agreement.

"Have faith, my lady," Maddie added with a warm smile.

"Everyone in this mansion loves the little miss very much!" another maid chimed in enthusiastically.

"That's right, my miss. There isn't a moment when everyone here isn't talking about you," Maddie confirmed with a smile.

"A-Are they talking behind my back?? Is it something bad? Is that why they are talking about me?" the little lady asked, her expression turning sad.

"No, it's not something like that, miss! We overheard everyone speaking so kindly about you," the other maid reassured her.

"That's right, my miss. They were talking about how beautiful and adorable you are," Maddie confirmed with a smile.

"That's why you shouldn't worry about such things. Everyone here definitely loves you, even Sir Bosworth can attest to that!" the other maid added.

"Mr. Bosworth?" the little lady questioned.