'33→'|What.

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡

The wind was softly blowing,

Yesterday's event's were playing in your mind.

"Y/n, You've been dozing off a lot are you okay dear?" Lisa's voice had interrupted your thoughts.

"Yep, Just a bit tired." You smiled at her.

It wasn't entirely a lie, You were actually tired.

Even though a lot happened yesterday it left questions in your mind.

What were you with Scaramouche now?

Definitely everything but friends.

You needed more time to think into it, maybe gather courage to go up to him.

But in the current place you were in was most definitely not suitable for thinking.

Everyone was full of energy running around occasionally screaming for no reason.

Whilst your friends were busy making plans, you decided it would be good to leave quickly.

You fastly stepped to the path leading to the forest.

As you went further the birds chirping sound had taken place instead of unwanted sounds.

You walked deeper into the forest and were soon met with a large lake glistening as sun rays shined down.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Stop disappearing from eyesight, I couldn't find you anywhere." A grumpy voice had called out.

"Were you searching for me?" You asked not bothering to make eye contact.

He didn't utter a single word sitting besides you.

It was quite weird to say the least after all this was your first meeting after that night.

You desperately wanted to ask what were you both going to be.

But yet you stopped yourself from doing so.

"What do you want us to be?" He sighed out looking at the scenery infront of him.

He wanted to hold you in his arms, cherish you yet he couldn't.

After all he didn't deserve you.

But you?

It made you feel all fuzzy inside, Seeing his cheeks get dusted with a pink color made you smile.

The boy who was classified as a person you shouldn't have even talked with was blushing right next to you.

You couldn't help but laugh at his current situation.

"What are you laughing about? What's so funny?" He uttered looking at you in disbelief.

"It's nothing, It's just kind of funny how we both ended in this situation." You smiled at him.

"What do you want us to be?" You finally faced him.

Although he didn't mutter a single word he held your hand.

Seeing it fit perfectly with his made him smile.

He came here to ask your opinions yet the tables were turned around.

"Too embarrassed to use your words?" You teased him.

"Oh, fuck off." He pulled you in for a hug.

⋆·˚ ༘ *

"Have any of you seen y/n?" Albedo's concerned voice had finally asked out.

"They said they were tired to me, Maybe they're resting inside the cabin." Lisa had spoken out.

"But I just came from there I didn't see them inside." Yun Jin worriedly

"Isn't that Y/n?" Diluc pointed out.

But what was more unexpected was them seeing you with Scaramouche walking together chatting normally.

"I called it." Kaeya muttered.

"Shut up." Diluc silenced him quickly.

Everyone was in state of shock especially after seeing you laugh at what he had said.

"Oh my." Lisa looked at you then at your brother.

"Surely there should be a reasonable explanation right?" Amber chuckled trying to distract your brother for your sake.

O EM GEE?? ELY UWUFIES HER FICS TOO?? 😱

I hope you guys liked this chapter!!

I should put a small notice that now I'm on Tumblr too! I'll write smut oneshots about our favorite characters!

My username there is elryra too!

Be sure to check out if you have Tumblr!

Anyway eat enough and drink water! get enough rest too!!

Till we meet again! <33