'6→'|Meeting up.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

The sun rays were hitting your skin softly.

You were searching for your friend but you couldn't help but appreciate the weather.

"Y/n! we're right here!"

You turned around to the place where Amber's voice came from.

Your brother was already there chatting with some people you were about to meet.

You walked towards them.

"How did your class go?" Albedo asked with curiosity hinted in his voice.

"It was alright i guess." you replied.

He made space for you to sit besides him, and you sat next to him.

It was peaceful place, only couple students other than you and the others were there and they were either reading books or studying.

"Guys this is Y/n, they are the person I was talking about."

"Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kaeya I've heard lots from Amber about you." He chuckled while extending his hands towards you.

You expected him to shake your hand but instead he planted a soft kiss on it.

"Will you stop that act for once, I'm getting embarrassed to call you my brother." A red haired boy complained it was clear that he really had enough of Kaeya.

"Please don't mind them both, my name is Jean i hope we get along well" A blonde haired girl was infront of you. She was gorgeous. But she had a tired look on her face which made you wonder if she got enough rest.

"I hope so too Jean." you replied with a small smile.

Not so long after the red haired boy decided to introduce himself too.

"I'm Diluc glad to meet you." He spoke tenderly.

"Why are you so plain?" This time it was Kaeya's turn to complain.

The air was thick between those two. But no one went between them, maybe because they got used to it?

"Are you sure your class went okay we can talk about it if you want to." Albedo whispered in a low voice so only you could hear him.

"Can we talk about it at home please?" you whispered back while looking at the ground instead of him.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was already the time for lunch break. You already planned to have lunch with your brother.

When you got up from your seat a voice interrupted you.

"Hey y/n! are you ready to go?" Childe asked with excitement mixed with his voice.

You had forgotten that he said he would see you at lunch break.

There was no way running away from the so you just gave in.

"I'm ready to go now." you sighed and walked towards him.

He grabbed your wrist lightly and dragged you across the hallway.

You were already getting stares from other students, you were pretty sure rumours were going to start about you.

"Where are we going?" You asked while still being dragged by him.

"You'll see." a short reply was given to you by him.

Just when you were about to say something back you tripped by something.

Expecting to meet with the floor, 2 pair of arms caught you just in time.

Edited

Hey hope you guys liked this chapter,
My exams will start next week so expect more updates after a 1-2 weeks

Take care of yourselves <3