'16→'|Small talks.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was end of the day.

Your last class was Geography.

Though you had no clue on why you had to learn different rock types, cliffs or rivers.

You were the only one left in the class due to your classmates not wanting to stay in school any longer.

You got your backpack and lazily walked to the main entrance of the school.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Thoma was questioning you.

"I could ask you the same thing Thoma. Why didn't you leave yet?" You left out a sigh and walked besides him.

"I had to grab a book from the library. It's getting quite dark outside would you be okay to walk alone?" He was obviously concerned for your safety.

"Probably." You were already outside with him. The wind suddenly blew, though the touch of the wind was cold.

"Are you cold?" His concerned voice made you look at him.

"No.." You shifted your gaze away from him. Not wanting to worry him more you decide to lie.

"Here have my jacket. I don't want you to catch a cold." He handed his jacket towards you.

"Oh thank you. I'll bring it back to you tomorrow!" You were happy that he thought about you but wouldn't he be cold this time?

"Don't worry about me, my house is in this area. Go home safely okay?" He turned his back and left.

You decided to go back to your house as well.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were infront of the door knocking on it.

"Y/n! I made you something!" Klee answered the door and immediately started to tell you about her day.

"You can give me it after i change okay?" You smiled at her and closed the door behind your back.

"You're finally home. We have stuff to talk about Y/n." Albedo got out of the kitchen.

He was looking serious. He seemed mad. No wonder he was if Childe told him what had happened.

You gave a small nod at him and went to your room to change your attire.

You tried to take your time to avoid him as much as you could.

Knowing Albedo he would pressure you in these topics.

After finally going downstairs you were met with Klee holding something wrapped.

"Come on open it!" She was excited to see if you would like it.

You unwrapped it carefully incase there was anything that could break easily.

Your eyes were met with a necklace.

It had your initial name at the very middle part of the necklace.

"Did you like it?" She tilted her head preparing herself for the answer you would give.

"Thank you Klee it's really pretty!" You answered while putting on the necklace.

"Klee can you go to your room i need to talk with Y/n." He came out with 2 cups of coffee.

"Okay!" You both watched her leave.

He moved to sit on the couch.

You followed right after him and sat at an empty space.

"Can you explain everything to me?" He handed you the other mug.

...

"So that's what had happened." After you finished telling him everything you took a sip of your semi warm drink.

"I honestly don't know what to say anymore." He sighed and placed his empty mug at the table infront.

"Y/n, Do what makes you happy. But if you're happy with him im happy for you." He simply spoke.

"I don't think you'd be happy if i was possibly with him." You laughed while trying to figure what he'd say next.

"Oh? So you realized i wouldn't be happy if it was him. I'd much rather see you with Diluc or Kaeya rather than him." He got up and stretched.

"By the way where is mom and dad?" You were watching his movements.

"Business trip. Though they didn't say when they'll come back." He went back to the kitchen.

"Oh."

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Hey! Y/n wake up!" Klee was jumping on your bed.

"Klee it's 6 in the morning it's too early stop.." You turned your back at her trying to fall into slumber once again.

Klee had other plans though.

She suddenly jumped on you. Which resulted in the current situation where you were tickling her.

"I'm sorry please!" She was giggling in between of her words.

"Alright don't do it again." you stopped and watched her leave.

" you stopped and watched her leave

Edited

Filler chapter for sibling moments.

I will publish a new chapter possible either tonight or tomorrow.