'21→'|Relationship.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Klee was still in Scaramouche's embrace.

In each step you both took brought you closer to the desired destination.

The moonlight was lighting up the road slightly, you tilted your head up to stare at the sky. Your thoughts soon entered your head.

You wondered if Albedo knew about all the fuss.

If he did maybe you had to do much more explanation.

Your parents weren't home either, you trusted Albedo. You knew he wouldn't snitch on you.

The steps you took echoed through the empty streets.

Of course there were few people still outside but not as much in the morning.

You took few glances at Klee to see if she's comfortable.

"When are we gonna arrive home?'' Klee muttered. It was clear that she was still sleepy.

''Soon.'' You glanced at her making sure she was comfortable.

With a few more steps and small talks you were finally at home.

''Y/n? Thank god you're finally home with klee do you know how worried i was?'' The panicked voice of your mom filled your ear.

She came back home?

It was too early for her to arrive.

What were you supposed to say to her now?

''If that's everything i'll need to leave now.'' The boy next to you spoke out making them direct their attention to him.

He was passing Klee to you carefully not even bothering to look at them back.

''You should stay the night here. It's dark outside.'' your mom had gestured for you both to come in.

''Oh how kind of you Miss!'' he flashed her a rare -fake- smile.

What?

Did he just act like an innocent kind person?

Yes, he did.

He had already made his way in.

Not wanting to be left behind you went in.

Oh you would never had imagined something like this would happen

But here in the very moment it was happening and you couldn't do anything to stop this.

''I never knew you got a boyfriend Y/n!'' Your mothers cheerful voice had filled the living room.

''Haha, I'm offended my love, why didn't you tell your mom about me.." He had started joking around with your mom.

"Excuse me?" You retreated your hand back.

"Is there anything to help with miss?" He kindly spoke and followed your mom to the kitchen.

"No, you both can go to Y/n's room." She smiled at you.

You hated where this was going.

"Follow me." You got upstairs to place your sister to bed.

"Your family isn't that bad, Are you sure that you aren't adopted?" He was looking at you.

You shot him a glare and got out of your sisters room.

He followed you to your room.

"Why did you say that?" you glared at him.

"Say what?" He was inspection your room.

"You know what im talking abou-"

"Remember i said i was helping you only for my own benefits?" He smiled at you.

But oh boy you didn't know what was gonna happen.

"Embarrassing you, would benefit me." He spoke out while looking at your framed pictures.

No it wouldn't benefit him one bit.

He just wanted to see your reactions.

Not knowing the exact reason he chose to say that.

Not even himself knew the reason. No he did know why he just didn't want to accept it.

How about you?

You did not even know the reason why you couldn't ignore him.

Each time something would happen, pushing you both back to each other.

As if it was universe's saying that you completed each other.

Edited

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I'll soon publish a new chapter for my other fics and will publish a new one soon!

take care <3