'17→'|Ignored.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were currently looking for Thoma to give his jacket back but he was nowhere to be found. A long sigh escaped your lips.

"Y/n? who are you looking for?" Ayaka's curious voice had made you turn around to face her.

"Thoma gave me his jacket, i was here to return it but i can't find him." You sighed once again.

"Oh so that's how he caught a cold.." Ayaka was now connecting the dots on how it happened.

"He caught a cold because of me? he said that his house was nearby.." You were getting worried far more since Thoma had gave you his jacket out of kindness but this is what happened.

"If you feel really bad about it maybe you should aid him!" She was smiling as if it would be a romantic moment.

"Do you have his address?" He helped you yesterday so you had to return the gesture he had showed to you.

This was the least you could do for him.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were walking to Thoma's house after you had told your homeroom teacher about it.

When you had finally arrived your destination you had knocked on the door.

The door clicked open.

"Y/n.. why are you here?" Thoma was now avoiding eye contact.

"Ayaka told me you were sick so i decided to check up on you." You muttered.

"Oh well it's just a small cold I'll be okay." He was now looking down still avoiding eye contact with you.

"Are you sure you're okay..?" Your suspicion grew why didn't he made eye contact with you like he did before?

"Yep totally fine!" He slammed the door without your response.

What was all this about?

Maybe he needed some time alone.

Though the green eyed boy was sitting by the door, embarrassed that he caught a cold and avoided any eye contact with you.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"He basically told me to go away.." You sighed while eating your lunch.

Kaeya was looking at you with amusement.

"Hey Y/n, go out with me instead I'll treat you better!" Kaeya chuckled.

"I'd appreciate if you stopped hitting on my younger sibling." Albedo was sitting right next to you and studying for his next class.

"Oh Y/n, Have you met Lisa yet?" Jean was sitting next to eula and was reading a book.

"Lisa? i heard that she usually took care of the library but i never had the chance to meet her." You replied back.

"We should all meet at a cafe, i want you to meet her." Jean smiled towards your way.

"Oh sure! I'd love to." And the conversation went on at your table.

meanwhile at the back of the cafeteria three students were discussing a quite serious (?) topic. The other students didn't dare to get close to them.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Hey Scaramouche, how tall are you without your hat."  Childe was making fun of Scaramouche but the boy didn't get mad.

"Did something happen to him?" Signora was taken back when their short friend didn't get mad nor try to get out.

Both of them were curiously looking at his way.

Was something bothering him?

Yes it was.

He knew what was bothering him but ran away from the problem instead of trying to solve it.

Maybe some day he would be able to manage it.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Y/n, this is my address. We need to do the project soon. I won't fail because you're not doing shit." With that he -Scaramouce- left the classroom

You were too stunned to speak.

You didn't want to fail the lessons because of a stupid project either. It was the best choice to go to his house and do the project with him.

 It was the best choice to go to his house and do the project with him

Edited

Hihi

next chapter might be yk hehe

No more updates till the 14th of January.

Even if i don't publish chapters i will be online at discord where i made a server for my readers and post the next chapter leaks and stuff.

The link to it is in my bio if you still can't log in please do send me a message so ill send the link to you.

Till than take care of yourselves <3