'11→'|Moon.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Y/n! Are you okay?" you were suddenly met with your brothers embrace.

"If you really did care for me this much you would open my phone call but yes I'm okay I guess." You mumbled through his chest, He probably didn't hear you due to the muffling of your voice.

When he finally pulled back he noticed how red your face was.

He side eyed Scaramouche seeing the faint smirk on his face made him mad.

"Y/n! im so glad you're okay!" Amber came right after Albedo she looked concerned for you.

"Hey, you must be Y/n right?" Turning your head away you made eye contact with a girl who looked just like Scaramouche.

She simply looked elegant.

"Yes, I am." Only those three words rolled out of your mouth. Waiting for her reply tou started to grow uncomfortable with the silence.

"Do you mind if we talk a bit outside alone?" The way she spoke made you more nervous.

"Sure!" Getting up from the ground and walking towards her was the easy part.

The actual challenge would be the talking part with her. You were simply getting nervous.

This caught her attention while you were walking outside with her.

"No need to be nervous i just wanted to apologize for Scaramouche's actions." She smiled at you.

"It's okay but why would you apologize in his place?" Your curiosity got the best of you.

"Oh its my responsibility to clean after his mess as his older sister. He said a lot of things to you in the past right?" Her voice gradually grew with more guilt. She didn't want you to feel bad.

"It's okay! it wasn't your fault to begin with, And you don't have to say sorry since you weren't the one who said all those stuff." You tried your best to comfort her.

"Hey, Ei! we should get going it's getting too late." A pink haired girl was dragging Scaramouche out.

"Y/n, If you ever have any problem with Scaramouche you can come to me." She smiled at you, And left with them.

Not long after Amber and Albedo was near you.

"We should get going too." Amber was staying close to you for moral support.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Now you were in your room starring at the moon.

It could be safe to say that looking at the sky made you feel better.

It was quite.

There were no noice to annoy you.

Meanwhile the indigo haired boy was also starring at the moon.

Maybe both of you were fated together but when would you both realize it?

Or would you both even realize it?

For him love was stupid,

For y/n? she had complicated feelings about it.

Love: a thing she thought it was dangerous. It could grow out of love to obsession.

She was happy like this although she did imagine having a lover who would love her as who she is without judging.

But the near future had other plans.

Nor did both of them would expect it.

But both of their choice of words, actions and thoughts brought those two in that situation.

The game their fate had planned for them both would be rather complicated.

If it goes nicely who knows how it would end.

Edited

I'm fine and im doing very well currently!

i wanted to write a new chapter in my free time and its here!!!

i really hope you guys will enjoy it since i feel like i could do very much better.

I will edit this chapter during my break!

Take care! <3