'14→'|Kiss.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Y/n, this is Thoma, i hope you both will get along and be friends!" Ayaka gave you both a smile.

"It's really nice to finally meet you, I've heard lots about you from Yoimiya and Ayaka." He was smiling at you.

He was kind he even showed it without trying.

"Ayaka! can you come here i need help with something!" Yoimiya rushed towards Ayaka and dragged her away without even waiting for a response.

You knew that they both planned this out to leave you alone with Thoma.

Both of them were more excited than you were.

"So Y/n which class do you have?" He asked with his hand carrying his own books.

"I have Literature what about you?" You looked over at him.

"Chemistry. Though i don't really enjoy it very much.." he sighed and smiled to you.

"Why not? is it because of the formulas?" You wanted the conversation to go on.

Not because of the conversation during the weekend but you were actually interested in what he had to say.

You wanted to know more about him.

"Mhm, there are too many to memorize from. And trying to figure out which formula for what question is hard enough." His constant ranting about Chemistry was funny.

"I should really go to my own class now Thoma, I'll see you after my class ends." You gave him a short genuine smile.

"I'd like to walk you to your class if it's okay with you Y/n." Thoma was asking put of kindness and maybe he would get to know you closer.

"I'd love to but would you be able to make it to your class?" You didn't want him to get late so out of concern you asked.

"Don't worry about me ill be fine." His kindness was genuine.

  ‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

As you both walked in the class you had the certain indigo haired boy glare at you.

Though you didn't notice at first and bid your goodbyes to him.

Meanwhile as you watched Thoma get out of the class you met with his gaze.