'32→'|Love.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・🌸・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Can you listen to me for once." He sighed.

"Maybe if you stop pinning me I can listen to you." You spoke out in annoyance.

"Watch your tone." He snarled.

You didn't mind him much as you guided him towards the couch.

"I'm listening to you go on." You patiently waited for his words.

The tension in the air increased.

All of the words he had in his mind suddenly vanished.

What was he here for?

"Did I do something wrong?" You suddenly asked.

His lips parted open ready to speak up but no words were formed.

"If I did please let me know Scaramouche." You spoke out unaware of the fact that the boy infront of you was having a hard time to say that he was at fault, not you.

"You didn't do anything wrong." He broke his silence and finally made eye contact with you.

This was possibly one of the rare moments that he was nervous.

"I'm the one who should be sorry why are you apologizing?" He spat out.

"All this time all I did was being a bitch towards you yet why are you the one who's saying sorry?" He frowned.

"Even if I feel bad about my actions I just can't go back in time. If I was nicer towards you, would you even give me a chance?" He murmured the last part out.

What could he possibly mean?

You were confused from his words.

He could've felt sorry about the past actions towards you.

"What do you mean? It's not like you killed a family member of mine." You sighed out cutting his words.

"Besides what do you mean about the 'give you a chance' part?" You asked.

"Are dense or acting like this to torture me more?" He mumbled.

"Nope! Genuinely confused." You finally turned your whole body towards him waiting for his reply.

Yet his face was unreadable. It was filled with anger, stress, nervousness..

"I fucking hate that how I love you so much, I hate whenever I see you frowning, I hate when I see you talking to other people showing interest at them, I hate how you smile, I hate how you're so close yet so far out of my reach." He covered his eyes with his arm not wanting to meet your gaze.

This wasn't his intention at all.

He planned to play with your feelings like a game and throwing away as a small kid who was given a new toy shortly after.

But he got so caught up with this small game that he didn't realize himself getting addicted to you.

Why did he even come here?

Just to be rejected?

"I like you too, Since you started ignoring me I thought I did something wrong you know.." You smiled unknowingly.

As that happened maybe fates little game was over.

You both were completing each other perfectly.

Everything truly did happen for a reason.

He pulled you to his embrace hugging you tightly scared that you would leave him.

If there was one thing he was scared of it was being abandoned.

"I hate you." He whispered while burying his head in the crook of your neck.

"You really had to ruin the moment with that right?" You smiled playing with his hair.

It was so unexpected. The boy who never showed this side to anyone trusted you enough to show it to you.

Today was a long day.

This probably was one of the days you would never forget.

"You should leave soon I don't want to get in trouble." You murmured.

"How cruel. Already bored of me?" He smiled.

No. It was a day you would never forget.

 It was a day you would never forget

this is kinda rushed ngl 🙁🙁

but hey i hope you guys liked this chapter!!!

I personally like to think that Scaramouche would only show his vulnerable side to his lover(?)

Well, Take care of yourselves till i publish a new chapter!

Drink enough water and eat enough!! <33