'27→'|Asked out.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"My name is Y/n. It's a pleasure to meet you guys." You smiled at them.

In a short while they introduced themselves.

The boy with read streaks was called Kazuha, he didn't talk much but still joined the topic here and there.

The other one was called Itto, he was quite loud but he was definitely an outgoing person.

Ayaka's brother was called Ayato, He was quiet but it was clear that he was sly as a fox, But he was a fun person to be with.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Man, it was a fun day!" Itto laughed out while Yoimiya agreed with him.

"It's getting late I should be heading back home." You spoke out.

"Now that you mentioned it, the sun did went down few minutes ago.." Kazuha thought out loud.

"Ayaka, You go ahead with Thoma I'll drop Y/n off." He told.

"Alright but be careful!" She smiled at him and turned around to leave with Thoma.

Meanwhile the other 3 left while they were bickering.

"The weather is sure getting warmer by second." He sighed out and waited you to lead the way.

"You didn't have to drop me off home you know." You smiled unknowingly.

"It wouldn't be nice to leave a pretty person like you going home alone." He looked at you.

Your temperature rised up with the compliment. It wasn't everyday that you received compliments, out of blue too.

"There is dance being planned at school soon. Are you planning to go?" He asked out looking ahead.

"I didn't hear it till you mentioned it." You sighed. It was definitely going to be more trouble now.

"How about we go together? I'll also get the chance to get to know you more." He smiled to himself.

Was he out of his mind? That was too quick. He only met you for 3 hours.

"No I'm not out of my mind, you're easy too read." He sighed.

"I don't have a reason not to go so why not?" You mumbled out.

"Don't feel forced to say yes, just give me your reply tomorrow." He reassured that it was okay.

But it was a nice offer to accept, so you went for it.

"No, I'm sure with my decision!" You looked ahead of the road.

Silence soon followed till you reached home safely.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

A certain navy haired boy was laying on his bed with closed eyes. Why did he act like that towards you?

It pained him deep inside to see your confused expression.

Why couldn't he let go? He tried, He tried  yet it gave no result.

He wanted to cherish you but something was stopping him.

He knew he wasn't the one.

As much as he wanted to be the perfect person for you, he couldn't change one bit.

This was the first time he cared for someone yet he didn't deserve them.

"What's wrong with me.." That very night was the last thing he muttered underneath his breath.

" That very night was the last thing he muttered underneath his breath

Omg!!! Elyra updating 2 times a week!!!

Wait for more updates today cjshxhajz

Look after yourselves and get enough sleep!! <333