'10→'|Library.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

His eyes widened for a moment and walked towards the door and trying to open it himself.

You decided it would be the best to call your brother to tell him this.

"I swear to god this is all your fault." He groaned.

"Why is it my fault now? You should've kept track of time. We're both equally to blame here." Not moving your face towards him and continued to dial your brothers number.

Not looking at him whiling speaking made him annoyed even more. He hated it. It felt like you were disrespecting him.

Well, if you could you would even make him feel more disrespected. But not in this current situation.

The phone was ringing but your brother didn't pick it up.

You had a good amount of battery left so you decided to call Amber.

"What? did your brother got too annoyed by you to the point where he doesn't open your calls?"

"Shut up, at least i have people to call unlike you."

You dialed Amber's number this time.

Begging the universe for her to open your call.

It was ringing, you had a tiny bit of hope inside you.

"Hey! Y/n did you need something?" Amber's cheerful voice almost made you tear up.

You were happy that you could rely on her.

"Y/n?"

"I'm sorry if i bothered you but i need your help with something.." you broke the silence and walked towards the bookcases.

"You aren't bothering me one bit! And what do you need help with?" Her curiosity grew.

"Okay so asking theoretically would you help me get out of school after it got locked?"

"I would definitely help you but the chances of you getting locked in is really low!" She thought it was a random question and probably was a joke.

".."

"Wait.. Don't tell me that you got locked in, Y/n?" Not so long after her voice grew into a worried tone.

"Well i did tho"

"Don't worry im coming there in a bit!" She ended the call quickly.

You went back where Scaramouche was.

He was talking on the phone, quite irritated.

He somehow looked always mad or annoyed.

Which made you remember your first day of school.

The first and last time you saw him look peaceful.

The sun already set down.

The moon looked bright as ever.

He ended his phonecall pretty soon.

No other words were spoken it was quite peaceful.

"You're actually not very bad when you shut up. You should do it more often."

Of course he had to ruin the moment.

"If you don't want to hear my voice you might as well jump from the window." Not even sparring a glance at him you continued looking outside.

Your attitude always pissed him off but today? It was worse. He had enough.

You were surprised that you were suddenly yanked to the wall he was holding both of your hands above your head, While he other hand was forcing you to look at him.

"Look at you now, are you going to still continue that bratty act of yours?" He smirked down on you.

His thumb was caressing your lower lip.

Your face slowly heated up. You were sure that your face was reddening.

He brought his lips close to your neck, teasing you painfully.

Your knees were almost going to give up. He took a notice of this and placed his knee between your legs.

This last few minutes was going painfully slow for you.

As for Scaramouche?

He enjoyed seeing you weak against him.
It was his way to fuel his ego.

He pulled away not doing anything.

He thumb was still on your lips. He was putting force on your wrist.

But he suddenly let go of you and walked towards his previous place.

You slowly slid down and sat on the ground.

"I hate you so much" Finally breaking the silence you looked over at him

He seemed to enjoy what just happened. Enjoying the fact that you looked so vulnerable because of him.

The door suddenly opened revealing 4 people.

Semi Edited

Semi Edited

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter bc i certainly did not enjoy writing it <3

Decided to not make this enemies to lover but enemies with benefits.

Hope you have a great week ahead and take care of yourselves <3