'4→'|New.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You looked up ahead to see a boy with deep dark blue eyes.

He was walking near where you all were standing.

"His name is Childe it will be the best if you both stay away from him. It won't be a problem if we just walked pass him right now." Amber explained while remaining calm.

You looked at him once again.

He had a long figure with dark blue eyes and light brown hair.

As he was was walking towards the place you were in Albedo had placed his hand over your shoulder signalling that you all should lwave already.

"Im not here to do anything bad, Im just here to meet the new kids although i feel offended on how you act now." He chuckled while stretching his arm infront of your brother for him to shake it.

He didn't shake his hand very quickly, he was hesitant about it. Thinking about it carefully.

A crowd was slowly forming.

As your older brother finally decided to shake his hand the crowd developed larger, everyone wanted to see the silent conflict.

Childe seemed to be happy about the small interaction and stretched his hand towards you this time.

Should you shake it back? you didn't know how to react.

"Aren't you going to shake my hand girlie? i don't bite." he spoke while giving you a smile.

What was he planning? you did not think it was a friendly gesture one bit.

Just when you were about to act Albedo decided to hold your wrist and drag you out.

At that very moment you felt as if someone was glaring right into you.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I'm sorry that you had to experience this on your very first day" Amber sighed as she averted her eyes.

"It wasn't your problem to begin with Amber." You comforted her.

"Since we're already in the building can you show us the principals office." Albedo had asked.

"Also let's meet by the water fountain infront of the school after your first classes." Amber gently smiled while walking infront signalling you and your brother to follow her.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Why are there so many math lessons?" you complained while inspecting your schedule.

"If you have any problems about your lessons, feel free to ask me about it" Albedo spoke while looking at his own schedule.

At this very moment you felt that same glare again, but when you looked around you saw no one.

You decided not to think about it currently, your main priority was reaching to your class.

You parted your way with Amber and Albedo reaching for your class.

Though you didn't think you would meet with an empty classroom with only one person inside.

You found this opportunity to move to one of the empty seat besides the window.

Unknowingly you looked at him, who wouldn't when you were a new student trying to get to know everyone better.

"If you're done staring go sit somewhere behind you're an eyesore to look at"

Edited.

Scaramouche entry so true.

I started getting used to writing more, Hope you guys do enjoy this book!

Take care of yourselves <3