'8→'|Uninvited guest.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Turning around you were met with a tall girl who had light blonde hair, She was truly gorgeous.

Taking small steps she was soon infront of you.

"I thought you were suspended why are you here?" Scaramouche asked with sheer disgust in his voice.

"And i thought you didn't know where she was." Childe argued.

"Did you seriously think i would tell you." He smiled.

You could tell that all three of them had a past together.

"My suspension was over few days ago, besides should we really talk about that? instead let's talk about our new visitor shall we?" She smiled softly.

Her voice was soothing but the venom laced in her words could be understood very well.

Trying to focus on reading the situation, her finger lifted your chin forcing you to make eye contact with her.

She started looking at you carefully, you were sure now sure that she definitely had ties with the two boys judging by the silence.

Every other student at the back was looking towards you way, patiently waiting for what was going to happen.

Maybe you should have ditched Childe and joined your brother for lunch, but instead you were stuck in this situation.

A hand grabbed your wrist and suddenly pulled you backwards.

You were shocked to say the very least.

The wind was slowly hitting your skin making you shiver.

"Calm down it isn't like im going to do anything bad." She sighed out.

"Im leaving i can't waste my time here more." all of the attention was averted to the shorter male who had an annoyed look on his face as he walked away.

But you could at least guess that this won't be your last meeting with him.

"Well i guess ill take my leave too, I hope to see you around doll." She spoke while walking away.

"I should probably leave too." saying in a low voice you looked at him.

"Do you need me to walk you to class?" He offered you out of kindness.

"No it's okay." You smiled at him.

"Alright I'll see you around." He spoke and left.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

As your classes went by it was already the end of the day.

Walking out of your class you were met with the curious look of your brothers face once he saw you.

No way you could escape his questions, even if you tried to lie he would see right through you.

"Let's go pick up Klee first, on the way you'll tell me what happened one by one without skipping any part." a serious tone was heard from him.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Walking to your sisters school with a comfortable silence this day ended like that..

Your first day of school just went by like that, it was a different experience. You didn't expect a single thing like this.

Not expecting to be on bad terms with a person on your first way wasn't planned, but who knew maybe it was the play of your fate.

Perhaps your fate had different plans for you, and him and the only way to know what it was to keep going to find out yourself.

Edited

sorry for the late update i had 4 exams and i have more the next week!

I'll probably update this book again at Friday most likely.

I decided to go with a different concept for this book. I enjoyed planning it out and i hope you guys will enjoy reading it as well!

Till then be safe <33