'26→'|Away.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"What are you doing? get your hands off of me." He sighed in annoyance.

"Why are you not talking with anyone, We missed your insults." You asked with a tone of humor laced in your words.

But his gaze was fully serious it was clear that he was nowhere close to continuing the so said 'joke'.

"If that's all you had to say stop bothering me now."

Was he back with being like the old times?

He silently got up and left the class.

Leaving you to stand there watching him go.

Meanwhile, he decided it would be better to leave you, you deserved someone better.

After all in his eyes, you deserved everything but he wouldn't be able to give everything to you.

It would be better if Thoma was the one for you, in his eyes maybe even Childe would've been a better option than him.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"I'm really tired.." Ayaka groaned while stretching out.

"I didn't even do much today but I honestly can't wait to sleep." You smiled at her continuing the talk on the way to the cafe.

"How's stuff going on with you and Thoma?" she asked out of the blue.

"We don't talk much but I cherish him as a friend!" you gave a reply to her question and entered the destined cafe.

"I guess they are probably going to come in late. Ayaka mumbled behind you and walked to some empty seats.

"And I thought they would be here on time.." You sighed out and sat across her.

But the girl in front of you was already thinking about something else, She was sure that one more or at least two more people were going to be added to the count which was already planned.

"We're here!" Laughter soon filled the small cafe making it even more lively, the smell of caffeine just made itself visible giving it a hard scent.

"I hope you guys don't mind that we brought few more people." Thoma smiled and sat next to Ayaka which resulted you to look at the newcomers.

There was a boy who looked familiar to Ayaka which you guess that was the brother she mentioned.

A short boy with red streaks was soon visible.

And a boy (?) which was pretty tall soon took his place next to Thoma.

"I hope we didn't make you both wait for a long time." Thoma spoke out.

Though you did feel left out due to not knowing any of them enough.

One was quiet, the other one was loud as well as Ayaka's older brother was just observing everyone carefully.

"Hey! You still haven't told me your name yet!" A loud voice made you get uncomfortable for a few short seconds and looked at the person who called you out.

Hello, to my dearest readers,

I'll try to update more frequently because i don't want to think about stuff I've been dealing with lately.

I republished my Xiao fic and will post a new chapter for that soon.

Until we meet on this fic again take care of yourselves and drink enough water <333