'3→'|School.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

It was a start of a new day.

You were still tired but you didn't have a choice so you chose to not think about it.

Right now you were walking down the stairs unwillingly.

"Good morning Y/n, Breakfast will be ready take a seat." Your mom had greeted you by the kitchen.

"Are you ready for school?" Albedo placed his coffee down to talk with you.

"I guess so.." You yawned.

There was these mixed feelings you had and i made you more uncomfortable.

You didn't even had appetite to eat anything because of the discomfort you were feeling.

As time past by it was time to leave and go to school.

What could go wrong would possibly go wrong, murphy laws were the actual proof of that.

After you left your house with your siblings you saw Amber with few more people.

Perhaps this was going to be an okay day at school.

"Y/n! wait up!"

You waited for her with Albedo.

The two introduced themselves while walking down the road.

The nervousness was still there but not as much it used to be.

"I'll show you both the principals office so you guys can get your schedules." Amber spoke out.

But once you had entered the school grounds a voice had called out resulting everyone to turn their heads.

"Woah! will you look at that! The new kids are already here."

This chapter is so short im so sorry

Scaramouche entry next chapter??

hopefully.

I'm trying my best to write since this is my first time writing. I should've added this at the story description.

Please give me some time ill do my best to improve.

Till than take care of yourselves <3