'13→'|Sleepover.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

You were at Amber's room with a few more people.

Signora was sitting next to you but she was getting cold stares.

"Y/n! these are my friends. This is Yoimiya." Amber was excited about this whole sleepover that was happening.

Even though some people had to refuse her offer she tried to not think about it as much.

"Nice to meet you Y/n! I've been dying to meet you!" her smile never faded once she finished her words. She genuinely wanted to be friends with you.

"Nice to meet you too Yoimiya!" You wanted to be her friend. She seemed to be another copy of amber but with different features.

"And this is Ayaka. I hope you all get along well!" Her cheery voice didn't calm the tension since Signora was here.

Ayaka's glare towards her was very noticeable.

"Listen i may have done wrong things but I'm trying to change for the better so give me a chance..?" Signora was unsure of her words tho they sounded sincere.

On the other side Ayaka's stoic expression remained the same. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm willing to give you a chance but please do not repeat your mistakes." Her expression softened as she msde eye contact with her.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Time went on so fastly, you all were laughing and were currently playing Truth or Dare.

It was now your turn to choose a truth or dare.

You've been picking dare a couple of turns so to be fair you chose truth.

"I choose truth." The nervousness was building inside you.

"Okay, Y/n! when was the last time who got you so flustered!" Yoimiya was questioning you with a sly smirk.

"

Look at you now, are you going to still continue that bratty act of yours?" He smirked down on you.

His thumb was caressing your lower lip.

He brought his lips close to your neck, teasing you painfully.

Your knees were almost going to give up. He took a notice of this and placed his knee between your legs.

Wait. Why did you think of him instead of anyone else?

Childe's constant comments he gave made you flustered too.

But instead of Childe why him?

"Earth to Y/n? Are you there?" Yoimiya questioned while wondering if she had asked a wrong truth question.

Ayaka was waving her hand and infront of your face.

"Actually it was few days ago if I'm honest." you averted your gaze once you saw their eyes sparkle begging you to explain more.

"So you like that person right?" Ayaka wondered while looking at you. Her face was waiting an answer patiently.

"Don't tell me it's him Y/n." Eula finally broke her silence.

"I didn't even say anyone's name yet.." You slightly frowned on how stern her voice was. You couldn't get mad. She wanted the best for you.

"Y/n, i know we've just met but you can talk to us about it." They were all getting concerned on how you felt about everything.

You told everything between what happened starting from day one till the end.

"I knew scaramouche was a little shit but i didn't expect this." Signora was looking at you quite seriously.

"Y/n! if you want to move on from a guy you never dated before, Why don't you try talking to someone else?" Yoimiya was suggesting an option you could possibly go for.

"Why don't you meet with Thoma? he's a very good person and I'm sure you two will click." Ayaka gave you a warm smile waiting for your say in this.

You didn't know what to say tho when you were about to open your mouth eula cut you off.

"If you're about to say you don't know, give it some thought." Her small smile was enough to let you know that she would be supporting you either way.

"I would advice you to go for Thoma. Scaramouche, is you know.." Signora complained while looking down.

This all made you laugh.

It felt warm with everyone trying to help you with your troubles.

Though you never did love or like Scaramouche in the first place so why did you think so hard about it?

"I want to meet with Thoma if it's okay." You looked quite serious about it, There would be complaints if you had looked unsure but you didn't want to even think about him.

Going for Thoma might've been the right decision but you've never really saw him or even heard of him till now.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・☘️・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

There wasn't a full moon tonight but the sky didn't look less beautiful.

The indigo haired boy was currently staring at outside from his balcony.

Trying to figure out why you come into his mind so often.

He took a interest in you for some reasons.

He never intended to put so much thought about it so why was he here thinking about you in middle of the night?

Who knows.

Edited

Hi everyone hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This might be one of the few last updates before i leave to study for my exams.

I will try to update everyday during my semester break tho.

Take care of yourselves <3