Chapter 30

A tears finally fall like a river.

This day, is the day.

Luckily, Jungkook wasn't here today so I can easily escape!

I reach the closet and wear a jacket.

No one can else sees my face so I manage to go to the drawers went to find some mask.

A smile appeared on my face when I saw a black mask.

Fuck, I'm so lucky!

I reach Jungkook's drawer and pick up the sunglasses and wear it.

I pick up the paper contract and I reach my backpack to put in it.

Damn that kook. My last hope is today. I need to finish this all. I'm fucking tired of my life.

I randomly get some clothes on my drawer because I'm going to stay to somewhere.

And I wish Irene would come back and save me.

_________________

Author's POV

Jungkook cursed.

"Fuck"

His head was aching. Taehyung and him were drinking at the club.

"Jeez, you're so drunk." Taehyung said and giggle and take a shot again.

"Because I want too. I want to fuck her real hard this night for the last time."

"Bro what the heck? You went to far. It's rape" Taehyung said as he reach his forehead to caressed it.

"Rape or not, she fucking deserve it. She hurted my heart fucking many times and she look not guilty at all! And that's the only ways to prove that she's only mine. And my love for her was real."

Jungkook said and take a shot again and a river finally fall from his eyes. He clench his chest tightly.

Taehyung wheezed.

"Bro please, Don't romanticized rape"

And laughed.

Jungkook look at the bottle he's drinking.

"Even I'm so gentle at her, I know she will not care at all."

And he wipe his tears.

Taehyung bites his lips looking at the ceiling.

"You're right, all women are just same."

_____________

She ran from the house with all might.

She finally escapes!

"Finally!!" She shouted.

Y/n takes a look in the sky, trees and everything she sees in the street.

She burst into tears.

Finally..

Unluckily, it's not night.

Y/n went on nearest convenience store because she needs to call Irene right now to help her.

She reached the convenience store as she go inside.

She saw the cashier.

"Yes bae, what do you want?" The lady asked while chewing her bubble gum while piling her nails.

"U-uhm.. Can I borrow your phone?? I need to call someone." Y/n held her hands begging.

She was literally desperate right now!