Episode 9

** 18+ **

Y/n POV

I woke up in my bed and look at Jungkook, He was sleeping beside me.

Luckily my bed was big enough to sleep for 2 people.

Don't worry we didn't do anything last night. Just sleep

Then I remember last night, Jungkook kissed me!

I like his lips, It was damn soft, I want to kiss him so badly.

My last sentence makes me go crazy. No! What are you thinking Y/n! Granny didn't raise you to be pervert!

I stand up and I search my bag, I saw my bag on the couch and I quickly pick it up and search for my wallet.

I pick up my wallet and I opened it.

I smiled because he gave me 231,818 won last night. He so damn rich

I wash my face and toothbrush, after a minutes. I was done in my morning routine, I wore shorts and oversize shirt.

I go to the convenience store and I bought 2 jjampong and chips I also buy some drinks.

I reach my apartment and I go inside and I saw Jungkook In a towel I widened my eyes and I almost throw these bags on the floor. I stared at Jungkook 6 pack abs, Damn, it so damn addicting view!

I lick my lips looking at his abs, I almost didn't notice that he's still looking at me. I look at him once again.

"oh, hey haha, I bought you breakfast, you know I can't cook." I said and chuckled. He just loking at me smirk and I just ignore it and went to the table.

I put the grocery bags at the counter and place them.

I froze when I feel presence behind me.

Jungkook pinned my palm to the counter and I gasp. He was behind me and I felt that something hard poking my ass.

It was his dick!

He move his hips and he put his head on my shoulder and he whimpered.

"hmhh," Jungkook starts to send butterfly kisses on my neck. I moaned in response.

He starts to suck my neck and he leave some hickeys on my neck.

He turn me around and he look at my eyes directly. I gulp down my saliva as he slam his lips on mine.

He put his right hand on back of my head and his left hand was on my butt. He put me on the counter and that makes me sat on the counter.

Damn are we really going to have sex right now?

I'm not ready!

I whimpered because I was losing some breath. I tried to push him but he was 100 times stronger than me. So I just gave up.

He pulls out and we finding some breath because of hot session he just did just now.

"Jungkook, you have a school..." I said and it seems that he didn't listen. I was about to jump out on the counter but Jungkook was fast enough to pick me up.