Chapter 5 - Money

| Author's POV |

Eunwoo chuckled at Y/n because she was eating like a baby.

She was just eating ramen, they were in the convenience store eating some ramen cups.

"You look beautiful..." Eunwoo suddenly said making her flutter.

"Yah! Stop teasing me.."

"Because I'm not" Y/n said and scoffed.

Eunwoo just laughed as response.

"You really are."

Suddenly Y/n's phone starts to ring.

She quickly took it from her bag and she answered it.

It was Seulgi calling her, she remembered that she needs to go to the hospital right now.

"Who's that?" Eunwoo asked

"Oh, it's Seulgi unnie." Y/n answered and Eunwoo just nodded as response.

"yes?" Y/n says through the phone.

"I thought you're going here.. Where are you right now?" Seulgi asked.

I literally promised that I'm coming..

"Y-yes unnie I'm coming.. I'm just here tat uni.. Taking lunch." Y/n replied honestly.

"Okay, just come here as soon as possible. I love you bye." Seulgi said.

"Bye."

She put her phone on her bag and she took the cup and take a sip of the soup of ramen, she quickly finished her ramen.

"I'm sorry oppa but I need to go, my grandma needs me, thank for this ramen." Y/n said as she quickly stand up.

She was about to hug Eunwoo but Eunwoo stand up making her stop.

Y/n blushed because of how close they are.

Eunwoo just watches her mesmerising her beauty.

"Oppa. I gotta go..." Y/n bid a goodbye.

"Okay" Eunwoo answered still stuttering because he was caught starring her straight.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Am I that beautiful?" Y/n said chuckling.

Eunwoo just chuckled because of her adorableness.

"I'm just fooling around Y/n-ahh, bye." Eunwoo said and laughed because of his weird behaviour today.

_____________________________

Y/n clench her hands.

It was 7,959,618 won bill.

She rubbed her forehead thinking, how can she get this amount of money?!

She cant just do only a part-time job because it was not enough because of her apartment bills too.

She starts to get teary, what am I gonna do now?

I shouldn't act like this.. I'm looking like I'm pathetic.

"Y/n-ahh how can you get these amount of money?" Seulgi asked.

She was pitying Y/n. She also useless.. She is literally working for her family.