Chapter 2 - Childish Behaviour

Author's POV

"I-I'll pay this..." Y/n said shuttering. Y/n held her hand hoping he will accept her to pay his phone.

Jungkook jerk his hand away from her.

"Bitch, don't touch me... This is a latest phone!" Jungkook said. Y/n just looking down and her face looks like tomato because of embarrassment.

Wendy quickly go to them and she handed a money to Jungkook's hand and she quickly pulled y/n away from café.

They reach her car.

"Please, be careful next time Y/n-ahh" Wendy hugged Y/n.

Wendy found that Jungkook have an unpleasant attitude.

Y/n was lucky because she has a friend who's rich. she fame from rich family.

"I promise unnie I'm going to pay this... I'm sorry for putting you in trouble.."

"No don't mind it.. it's just a piece of cake."

As they reach the hospital, they directly goes to the room of her grandma.

When they reach the room. Y/n saw her grandma and quickly hugged her because she missed her grandma so much. They hadn't seen each other in 1 week.

Jungkook groaned in frustration and goes to his hyungs and he slam his body at the chair sitting.

"jungkook, it's just a phone why are you being like that?." Namjoon asked.

Jungkook needs to control his temper.

"No... it feels like they were insulting me just throwing the money like that!" Jungkook said annoyed.

"You have a lot of money Jungkook, you can buy that kind of phone again, even Hundred phones."

"I fucking knew it! But it feels like they were fucking insulting me.." He says again.

"Yeah Jungkook-ahh, that girl seem so kind and innocent, she didn't mean to bumped on you. She keep saying sorry.." Jin said as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"And hot.." Jimin added with a smirk.

Jin and Namjoon look at Jimin with a death glares.

Jimin just chuckled at his own words.

"Whatever, I gotta go.. Just wasting my time in here.." Jungkook said and get up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook smirked at satisfaction.

Today, seeing the crowd of female students drooling on Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jimin gaving the girl of flirtatious looks.

"Hey girls.."

But the crowd only on Jungkook's attention.

Y/n was reading at the library, then suddenly someone sit beside her.

Y/n smiled when she saw her unnie sat beside her.

"You're late Wendy unnie? Where have you been? You missed the first period." Y/n said.

"Nothing, I was just hanging out with my some friends, sorry it was do sudden" Wendy replied, as Y/n nodded.

They heard a ring again and it was their second period.

Y/n quickly pack her bag as they quickly go towards on their classrooms.

When they reach the classroom, they quickly sat on their seats as Teacher goes inside with an excited face.