Episode 24

Disgusting porridge? Wanting to eat something? Really? Of course she was possibly that she was pregnant!

"Uhm, Jungkook-ahh, can you buy some snacks or something?" The doctor asked.

The doctor wants to talk to Y/n alone because what if she's really a pregnant? She can't be pregnant because of his family. Jungkook is an heir.

And they want his parents to marry  same as his status. And it was Sana they adored most!

The question is, is Y/n has the same status as him?

"Uhm, why so suddenly noona?" He asked.

"I think I'm hungry" The doctor said right away.

Jungkook hummed as a response as he got up leaving the room. This is a chance to talk to her.

"Uhm miss?" The doctor says when Jungkook leave the room right away.

Y/n look at her confused.

"Y-yes?"

"I want to talk to you fast, Look, you're possibly that you're pregnant but still, you need to take a pregnancy test"

Y/n was shock after hearing her words.

I'm pregnant? I can't get pregnant, I'm not ready!

But it wasn't sure that I'm pregnant.

The doctor handed her a pregnancy test.

"Use this when you got home, give me your number and update me" She says to Y/n.

"Jungkook got my phone, he lock me unnie, help me..." Y/n finally said.

Y/n takes a chance too to ask an help about Jungkook. Because she was desperately wanting to end it soon! She wants to leave Jungkook.

"What?!" She whispered.

"Unnie, Jungkook will hurt me if he found that I'm pregnant, please help me" The doctor is now confused.

"That's why I ordered him to buy snacks because I want to talk to you alone. Speaking of the pregnancy, I don't want you to get pregnant because his family was so dangerous. It cannot be acceptable. They need an heir to someone they adored most"

"But, what do you mean he locked you? He was your boyfriend right??" The doctor asked.

Y/n take a deep breath.

"He wasn't my boyfriend, he abuse me and lock me... he raped me.. unnie please help me... He manipulate me..." Y/n begged as she clench her chest.

She was going to burst in tears anytime and the doctor doesn't want to see that.

The doctor gulp down her saliva. So this girl wasn't his girlfriend at all.

The doctor now decided to help the girl, she understand her, even Jungkook was like her little brother but she still need to help Y/n.

"What's your name, by the way?" The doctor asked.

Y/n look at her right away.