Episode 13

Jungkook POV

Y/n was behaving nice in a week.

She's been a good girl and she always followed what I'd said.

"Jungkook-ahh! There!" She screamed when I hit her g-spot.

Yeah, we were fucking around 2 AM in the morning.

I wonder if we woke up her neighbors.

I smirked looking at her. Her eyes was closed and her hair was mess. She was caressing my wrist.

My wrist was on her hips and I was fucking her supporting by her hips.

I put my head back because of the nice pleasure that she given me.

I don't know but her tight pussy makes tight for both of us.

But definitely, It was fucking good.

I bite my lip and let out a whimper.

"Ah fuck! Baby I'm going to cum~" I said and I thrust more harder on her pussy and I cum inside her.

She was panting heavily when she felt my cum inside her. Her vagina twitched when she felt my sperm.

I studied her body. She was completely so mess. Dark hickey over her neck and boobs. And I look at her thorn pussy.

I felt satisfied after seeing the mess on her made by me.

Suddenly, we both get startled when we heard the phone ringing.

Y/n just closed her eyes feeling the dark was taking her.

She fell asleep.

I look at the table beside the bed, It was my phone.

I quickly grab my phone and I didn't take a chance to take a look who's a caller. I quickly answered the call.

"Hi Baby!!" I gasp when I heard her voice.

It was Sana.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance this slut was calling me everyday just to say hi on me well, what the fuck?

"What do you want?" I said coldly.

"Oppa, your mother envite us to take a dinner in the mansion. Do you want me to fetch you in your apartment?" She said sweetly.

What the fuck? Why she calling me around 2 AM in the morning and asking me to fetch me, is she stupid?

This girl is really getting on my nerves.

I rolled my eyes again.

"You don't need to fetch me. I'm not in my dorm right now." I said and I heard her scoffing.

"Are you in your mistress right now? Not surprise" She said and I heard her burst out laughter.

"Yes I'm on her apartment. what do you care huh? And by the way she wasn't my mistress. She was my lover."

I said and the last word was silence.

Actually I didn't have some feelings for Y/n, I just want to tease Sana.

"How dare you Jungkook-ah? Why are you always hurting my feelings?" She said and I scoff.

This girl is always so stubborn.

"I always said to you that if you're tired on me then broke up with me. You always using mom to be with me always! Do you understand that I'm not inlove to you?! You better find some dicks again."

I backfired. I'm tired to fight with her anymore. I quickly ended the call and I turn around to take a look on Y/n.

Luckily, she's sleeping. Her back was facing me.