Episode 11

Y/n POV

I was sipping my mango frape while looking outside of the window.

The scenery was nice and calm. Looking at the night light, buildings. and cars driving. I like the scene.

My phone ring and I pick it up inside of my bag. It was Jungkook. I didn't waste a time and I quickly answered it.

"Why oppa?" I said and I put down my drinks to the table, I want to focus in the call now.

"What do you mean why? it's already midnight, where are you, you not here in your apartment. I just came back."

I gulp down my saliva. Was he going to mad on me again? I'm with Eunwoo today we goes to book store, buying some books.

Eunwoo look at me confusedly. And he looking at me directly. I just gave him a smile.

He didn't know about me and Jungkook.

"Oppa who?" Eunwoo asked while knitting his eye brows and Jungkook cleadly heard it.

"Who's that Y/n? It must be Eunwoo again. please, don't make me mad again."

What is this again? What is the reason why he so mad at Eunwoo. Crap! It always same thought cross on my mind!

Eunwoo seems so calm, oh yeah, because he doesn't hear anything. I ignore Eunwoo's words and I take attention on Jungkook because he was more dangerous than Eunwoo

"Jungkook-ahh, I'll be home in 30 minutes." I said and quickly ended the call.

I look at Eunwoo and he seems so angry.

"Jungkook? Seriously?" He said and chuckled bitterly.

"What's up with Jungkook? Are you guys dating?" He said. No Eunwoo, we aren't in relationship, I am just his sex slave.

"So its true that you dating him huh? I will not let you date with that man, he was a playboy Y/n! Think twice! You know what, you really change. Do you really want money that much? what a gold digger you are?!" He shouted at me.

And I gulp down my saliva. I didn't even say anything but why he so angry so suddenly? Why are they both so angry when I just met one of them?

I started to get teary, those words makes my heart hurt. he doesn't know what I had gone through!

"Before you judge. Know the story, don't just mocking at me just like that! I shouted at him and I wipe my tears using my hands. I pick up my bag and leave at the mall.

I take the taxi and I look outside.

They all mad at me.

Wendy Unnie, Joy unnie, Eunwoo oppa and even Jungkook.

I widened my eyes when I rememver Jungkook. How I'm going to face to him now? I should've relax. I know he's kind, he was just insecure on what I'm going through!

My phone ring again and it was Jungkook. What a perfect timing?

Was he mad at me because I just ended the call so suddenly? I rubbed my forehead and answer the call.

I answered the call and I wait for his reaction.

"How dare you to just ended the call on me just like that huh?" He said. Damn, he looks so scary again. But don't worry Y/n! I swear, He was diferrent than Eunwoo.

"Oppa, I'm really sorry for my bad behavior today. I'm really sorry oppa, I love you.." I said and I almost chock when I said 'love'

Well what the fuck? What did I just said?! I don't even love Jungkook yet! I just have a crush on him.