S2 - Episode 23

Hey guys, so this is the first chapter of Season 2 so happy reading everyone!

____________

Author's POV

Middle of the night, Erotic sounds, skin clapping and cries was echoing on his room.

"N-no Jungkook, n-not there!!"

Y/n was lying on the bed helplessly. Jungkook was thrusting inside her hard and rough and Y/n was hoping that this is will end as soon as possible.

He felt pleasure while Y/n was crying in pain.

Y/n was yelling and crying telling to stop him but he didn't listen.

"Shut the fuck up and feel this pain" He said pulling her hair making her swollen eyes look on his.

"Just look at my eyes and just feel how I'm fucking you" He said and fastened his pace.

It was third days when he was becoming so rough on her, he was fucking her nonstop.

She barely eat because Jungkook was torturing her every minute.

"Do you think I'm going easy on you huh? I don't want to play dumb and acting like lovely dovy on you this time bitch" He said and he grab her boobs and starts to suck every skin on it.

Y/n wishing to end this soon as possible because she can pass out very soon.

"S-stop.."

Her last word before she finally pass out.

Jungkook was startled because she felt her hand losing a grip on his neck.

He look at her and her eyes was closed and she have a purple eye bags.

He chuckled because he can finally manipulate her.

"Bitch I'm not done to you yet, I still want to fuck you"

He said as he thrust inside her. Even she passed out, he still want to fuck her because he still felt a pleasure. Her tight walls are making him go deeper.

____________

FLASHBACK

Y/n was shock and she was about to ran but Eunwoo grip her wrist tightly.

"Don't be so scared at him" He says to Y/n and she was panting heavily.

Eunwoo saw Dahyun was crying.

Now, they were all fucked up.

A hard punch comes to his face as he fell on the ground touching his lips with a blood.

Y/n was shock, Jungkook look at her with anger on his eyes.

"J-Jungkook please, l-let me explain..." Y/n begged and she held his hand trying to convince him.

"You really testing me do you? I really want to kill that fucking guy infront of your eyes"

Jungkook says to her.

Y/n shook her head unwillingly.

"N-no please, i-it's all my fault, please..."

He grip her hand and pull her closer to him.

He grop her chin tightly making her eyes look at him directly on his eyes.

Eunwoo was panting heavily because the punch was so too hard.

"Ready your ass to the punishment" Jungkook says to her gritting his teeth.

Y/n gulp down her saliva.