Episode 27

Sana walked to the hall

Her eyes shifted on Jimin was laughing along with his friends.

She smiled walking towards to him.

"Happy Birthday JIMIN-AHHH!" She said and went to hug him.

Jimin saw her, she was smiling brightly.

He look at his friends signing an excuse.

His eyes shift on her again.

Jimin smiled and hugged her back.

"Thank you"

They released and Jimin went to ask something.

"Why are you alone? Wheres Jungkook? is he supposed to come with you today?" Jimin asked.

Sana frozed, she literally expected him to be with her today.

Sana sighed.

"Yeah, I don't know where is he now, maybe he's with his side chick today" She said rolling her eyes.

"Side chick? He have a side chick? What's the meaning of this Sana? Is he cheating on you?" Jimin finally asked.

"Exactly, he always went out with some girls, I swear he was only using that side chick to fuck his dick" She said crossing her shoulder.

"You need to tell these to Ms. jeon. You will be his future wife. Why the hell you still standing like your face showing that you doesn't care?" Jimin muttered.

"I already tell about it but. it's fine, I know he will love me back soon, this chapter is just getting started" Sana said smirking.

"If you truly love him, you will starts to do whatever to make him love with you, what if someday he will just leave you alone and marry someone else?" Jimin says to her as she frowned.

"Hello? I guess she was just a mere girl who needs money and fucked someone. And I swear he will not marry her because his type was same status as him"

"And That will never happen, I will get whatever I want, I will do everything for goods" She said and darkly smirked.

"Who?" jimin asked.

"His side chick? Like I said do you hear me or what?" Sana replied.

"No, I mean do you know who is his side shick? Do you know her name?" Jimin asked again.

Sana frozed. That fucking name. It triggers her so much.

"That Y/n girl. They said she's the one who was playing princess at school?" Jimin eyes are widened.

"What?" He was so disbelief.

How can that girl was his side chick? Is that a girl who was blamed when Dahyun do something annoyed to me? That girl who broke Jungkook's phone last time?