Episode 16

Author's POV

"Prove that you're just sex slave on me. Suck my dick and taste my cum. If you didn't do it.... I will fuck you aggressively until your vagina got bleed."

Y/n eyes are widened after hearing his words.

He's going to fuck me merciless? Without any mercy? How dare he.

How can he be so heartless?

I'm just willing to give myself on him but I'm not a toy to treat me like this!

Y/n push him so hard this time, he take a back and look at her confusely.

"If you're just gonna hurt me nor rape me, I'm going to cut the contract for being sex slave." I said threatening.

He chuckled because he felt like that she was scaring him.

"Oh really? As if you can afford some money to pay your grandmother's hospital bills." He said.

Fuck, the money is my weakness.

"Then what are you doing all of these on me? You're just threating me a slave! A toy huh?!" Y/n shouted

She started to get teary because he was just treating her like a trash.

Jungkook scoffed after hearing her words.

"Do you got an amnesia or what? Did you forget that you're a sex slave on me huh?"

Fuck, I expected that he will say this on me.

That word, that makes myself feel disgust.

He pulled her hair and faced her face on his bulge.

"Do your whore job on me. So now, suck my dick" Jungkook threatening said.

He suddenly slap her ass so hard that makes her hiss in pain.

It was her first time to do this.

She didn't know what to do.

"Jungkook... H-how?" She said shuttering.

"Undress my boxer first" He said as Y/n followed his order.

After she undresses, revealing his dick. Y/n was sweating because she feel scared because its her first time to put this thing on her mouth.

"Then lick the tip of my dick" Jungkook said.

Y/n just look at him for a second. Then she start to lick the tip of his cock.

Jungkook felt a pleasure when she starts to lick. His eyes was about to rolled over because of the pleasure Y/n give on him.

"Fuck" Jungkook let out a whimper when he felt a shiver around all the body.

Jungkook push Y/n's head using his hand and start to carry her head to thrust her mouth on his dick.

"F-fuck, ahh~" Jungkook start to thrust Y/n's head aggressively.

"baby hmm~" Jungkook groaned in pleasure.

"Suck it all bitch"

Y/n starts to suck his dick.

Jungkook felt that he was gonna reach his orgasm any time.

Jungkook thrust her head inhuman speed until he cummed on her mouth.

"Swallow it down" He said. Y/n nodded as she slowly swallowed the cum.

Fuck him!

He's kinda disgusting!

Y/n lied on the bed with heavy breaths. Her eyes fill with teary.