Episode 12

You aren't listening me!" He said as he kick my feet and I hissed in pain.

This is not a misunderstanding, this is a nightmare!

He grab me by my collar and he press his lips on mine. His grip was so aggressive pressing on mine and that makes me feel suffocate.

I push him.

Slap

I slapped him, it feels like he's controling my life now, how dare he? I look at him and his eyes are darkened. I think I slaped him in a wrong timing!

He push me on the table and that makes me sat on the table. My palm was only supporting the table thats why I didn't hit the table harshly.

This boy is so rough on me today, what he gonna do? He will hurt me?

"What the hell are you doing Jungkook huh?" I said shuttering and my body starts to shiver.

My eyes starts to get teary. He grab my both shoulders using his both palm.

"Well how dare you to slap me like that huh? know your place bitch." He said picking me up and he throw me on bed.

I almost hiccup when he called me a bitch. This boy is literally heartless.

He starts unbuttoned his pants using his left hand, and his right hand was capturing me in my shoulders.

"This time, I won't be gentle on you." My eyes are widened.

I don't want to have sex with him right now!

"Jungkook please don't." I said and I tried to convince him.

"Baby, you're just sex slave on me. Why would I listen on you huh?" He said gritting his teeth smirking at me.

I almost tear up when I heard his words. His words was so harsh and it feels like its stab on my heart.

"I'm sorry please forgive me.." I said and I tried to free on his grip.

When he was done stripping his clothes. He put down his boxer revealing his member.

I close my eyes and I tried not to look on it. I'm disgusted on him.

I screamed when he slam his dick inside without any warning at all. It was so aggressive. He thrust his dick in and out. And it was fucking hurts.

I'm pitying myself that I can't fight him. I'm just a weak girl.

"Oh fuck." He groaned. He put my legs on his shoulder and he continuing him in and out thrusting.

I didn't feel any pleasure. It was just pain. He was streghtching my walls aggressively.

And he was thrusting inside me so fast.

He pick me up and that make me sat on the table and my right legs was on his shoulder and he was thrusting me aggressively.

"Oh fuck you're so tight." He growled. His right hand goes to my boobs and squeeze it tightly.

Even when he squeeze. It was so hurt. I want these to end.

My tears starts to fall down. This man is really a monster!

He pulled out and he turn me around and my elbows was supporting on the table and he slam his dick again on me again.

Author POV

Jungkook can't get enough! She still not pleased him enough. He pulled her closer to him and he grab her both wrist and starts to fuck her again from behind.

They were fucking in the air with heavy breaths, Skin clapping, sweats all of their body.

Y/n was screaming she wants to stop but Jungkook didn't care at all. He was care on his lustful desire.