Chapter 6 - Real friend

|Author's POV|

She click the green button

"Hey baby.. it's rude that you leave me just like that huh?" Jungkook said chuckling.

What this fucker wants again?

"Yah! answer my question baby." He said he sounded like a flirty.

Ew.

Why his behavior is being like this? He doesn't sound like this when he disrespected me at that fucking café. This man is so sick.

"How did you fucking get my number?" Y/n asked

"I have my ways darling, just answered my question babe." He says again. It's fucking annoying.

"Bye bitch I won't talk with you. Just fucking bark."

Jungkook sat on chair as he took a sip on a whine and look at the big window appearing some stars on the sky. He chuckles because of her vulgar words.

"I don't know.." He answered husky voice. He was whimpering.

His hand traveled at his short, he rubbed his bulge using his palm. He was satisfied hearing her voice, he wants to hear it more.

"Oh, fuck" Jungkook groaned when his shaft hardened even more.

"I'm wasting my time to you." Y/n said and ended the call.

Jungkook pulled down his shorts and he was just in his boxer. he pulled out his dick and he starts to rub the tip of his cock using his thumb.

He knows he's being like this. He aware that he's doing this but fuck, he can't stop himself.

He bite his lip.

Jungkook starts to jerk off.

"Damn fuck".

"Damn!" Jungkook he groaned again as he cummed.  He squeeze the top of his dick to let the cum out more.

He calls Y/n again.

"What?" Y/n said she scratch her hair at the back. She's getting annoyed.

"So you really don't want to accept my offer? Be my.... Sex slave?" Jungkook said as he smirk again.

Y/n's eyes are widened because of what she just heard.

"Really Jungkook huh? Is this the reason why you called me huh? If you call again I'll fucking block you bitch."

Jungkook rolled his eyes being annoyed. He greeted his teeth.

"Oh are you sure you don't want huh? Do you think you can pay that debts? Don't call me if you change your mind this is the last time I'm saying this to you bitch." He said and grabs the glass again as he drink his wine again.

"What? Do you think I'll be fucking beg to you? Really a sex slave? Are you a kid. If you're just trying to help me stop being so cheap!!" Y/n shouted through the call and ended it.

She was annoyed. He was really cross the limit.

Jungkook was about to say something to her but he heard a beep which means she just ended the call.

"Fuck this little shit." Jungkook cursed out.

"Bitch! You will regret for not accepting this offer!"

________________

"Hey Y/n!" Y/n look around and she saw Tzuyu smiling at her approaching her.

Y/n just gave her a fake smile. She was still upset because yesterday she remembered that Tzuyu said something vulgar to her.