Episode 7 - Dirty Plan

Y/n POV

I look at the mirror and sigh.

It's been a week since I did not receive my card from Seolhyun.

But, I need to be patient. She will give my card very soon.

I pack my things and put it in my bag, and brush my hair.

I look at myself in the mirror and sigh. I look pathetic.

Quickly picked up my bag and went to uni.

My eyes search for Tzuyu's figure hearing my footsteps walking passed by the students, I was just looking at my feet.

But suddenly, I bumped into the hard chest. "Fuck it." I curse myself. My head hurts! Is this a rock?

My eyes shifted on the one who bumped me.

I gasped when I saw who the one I bumped. It was Jungkook!

It seems like I'm overreacting because of my reaction just now. But well, who cares?

"I'm sorry.." I apologized.

Bro, I shouldn't have apologized to this kind of man. But there's a humanity left inside me. And It's not my fault anyways. Apologizing to this man? Really? This fucking pig!

He was just looking at me attentively.

This boy lost in my beauty lol! Never mind.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asks and I change my tone to look dominant to him.

I notice that he's looking at my hair.

He must be surprised by my hairstyle, I always do a pony tail. Maybe it's his first time seeing my straight long hair.

I walked away while looking at him with a confused look. I don't know why he was so quiet.

I picked up my phone from my pocket and dialed Tzuyu because I couldn't find her. I've been searching a lot but there's no figure on her.

She wasn't answering my calls so I texted her.

You: Tzuyu, where are you? Are you skipping class?

You: Well I tried to dialed your friend but she was not answering my call. Is there any problem at my card?

You: Oh geez at least reply to my chats. I'm overthinking right now.

I groaned because there was no sign that she received my messages.

What if she blocks me?

No! She can't block me or else I will go crazy!

But I can't contact Seolhyun either. I never get my card back from her!

There's no proof anyways. Maybe she just turned off her phone.

__________

Seolhyun fixes his posture on the mirror. She was only wearing lingerie.

She heard a knock from the door as she slowly opened it.

A smile appears on her face right away.

"Baby." Then she licked her lips.

Jungkook stood there with a frown.

"What are you doing?" He asks and pushes the envelope to her quickly. This damn girl is trying to seduce him.

_

1 week later

Tzuyu has been skipping class straight for 5 days.

I didn't receive a call and even one text message from her either and even Seolhyun.