Episode 25

It was gonna be a nightmare if he found her was on his closet!

Sana is completely hiding on his closet.

A lights from outside hits her face. She's trying to make herself calm.

Her breath was hitching and her heart was beating race as well. She tried to calm herself. She was really scared at Jungkook.

Please, make me outta here!

She heard a door open and closed.

She sneek a peek on the middle of the door of closet she was clearly sees them from outside.

"Baby, I'm sorry I won't be rough that to you again"

She heard Jungkook speak.

Jungkook sat on the bed and he pulled Y/n closer to him using his wrist.

Y/n just gulp.

He's trying to be sweet on me again. Such a bipolar.

"Jungkook-ahh, don't acting like this again..." She says to him.

He pulled her again as he slam her body on the bed that makes her lied on it.

He undress his shirts revealing his tattoo and mascular body.

Y/n gulp her saliva again.

Fuck, are they going to sex here?

Sana thoughts.

I want to get outta here but how?

Y/n wants to stop this because she don't have mood to have sex with him right now.

And also, she was pregnant.

She didn't trust him because she know that Jungkook was acting like sweet on her because he just want to have sex.

Y/n was thinking how can she get away on Jungkook.

Sana saw Jungkook was on top of her while looking at her.

Sana burned in jealousy because Jungkook never treat her like that!

But they always fucking before.

But this?? But this?! He was on top of her! He was just letting me ride his cock before!

Sana really loves Jungkook, and it was real.

But seeing this such a thing, that makes her heart broken.

"Jungkook-ah, I think I should cook first please..." Y/N reasoned. She doesn't want to sex with him today. She was really tired. And the other reason is.. She was hungry.

Jungkook frowned.

"Why do you want to stop so suddenly? You can't order me around and the other thing. I'm not hungry"