Episode 8:

Y/n POV

I smile gazing at Dahyun as she was applying some ointment in my wounds.

I'm so lucky in this girl..

I look outside of the window and just look around. The scenery was making me calm and that makes me feel so relaxed.

I just smile at the scenery.

After a while, I got startled when Dahyun broke the silence.

"Done!" I quickly looked at Dahyun then next to my wounds, she applied some band aid, I didn't feel any friction earlier when she was putting the band aids on me maybe I'm really lost in my thoughts just now because of her. 

"Yah! Why are you crying, unnie?! Did I accidentally bumped into your wounds?!" She said with a worried look as I laughed because she was so badly concerned.

Thinking of what happened earlier, I gasp when I remember something.

"W-wait, did you see how she got my bag? P-please tell me." I said begging. I don't know if she saw that. But I need confirmation.

She put her index finger on her temple, trying to recall something.

So, she really knew something.

"N-no Unnie, When you ran away she just looked at you and after that, s-she just left." She's stuttering.

I sighed because of disappointment. I rubbed my temple.

"Fuck it.." i muttered.

"Unnie, do you really need money? Well I can't give you money but mom and dad can give! They can help you, you know! Why do you need to trust your bitchy friend? When mom and dad can absolutely help you."

My eyes are in shock. It so damn embarrassing. I don't want to be such a pain in a neck to her parents!

"No Dahyun-ahh, don't worry I can do this. I'll work hard again. But I need to find my lost documents first. But I promise. I really can do this! I don't need it and I really appreciate your kindness." I waved my both hands gesturing as no.

"Really? You can start again? You don't trust me at all? Please listen to me this time." She pleaded as I laughed at her tone. She's so kind!

My heart tickles. I'm really fluttered!

"I'll think about it."

__________

I sit on the couch and let out a big sigh.

I'm really can't work anymore because it needed my Id because that girl took it. I was not able to go to a part-time job anymore.

I also can't go to school without an Id, I can't go inside of university.

Nervousness, I rubbed my jaw line thinking how can I get my Id back now?

The apartment bills, my foods, and the fucking hospital bills, urgh! I'm so fucking tired in this life.

"What am I gonna do now?" I Muttered. I just notice that I'm in tears now.

How do I get a job?

Be a homeless woman who always begging for a money eveyday?

I shook my head in my own thoughts.

I whizzed when I thought about..

Be a stripper in the club?

Lol. I would never ever do that.

I sob and clench my shirt. My emotions are coming back again that's making my heart hurt even more. I really regret that day.