Chapter 3 - Party

Author's POV

Wendy and Dahyun went out of the car.

Wendy slam the door shut angrily.

Dahyun noticed her sister's behavior.

"U-unnie, I'm sorry" Dahyun apologies and held Wendy's hand.

Well, Wendy and Dahyun are relative sisters.

"What is the meaning of this Dahyun? Is it true that you cost a problem? And you got into fight again with Jimin?!" Wendy asked while gritting her teeth.

"I just fucking defend myself to that fucking jerk! He always fucking bothering me!!" Dahyun shouted and clench her shirt.

"I will tell mom about this. This is gonna be a last time." Wendy said.

She shoot a glare on her then walked away.

________________

"Dahyun why did you do that huh?! you cost the problem into school again!" Her mother shouted as Dahyun flinch because of the loud voice echoing the room.

Dahyun starts to get teary because her mother was so scary right now.

Wendy was just watching them as she rested her back into the wall watching them.

"Mum I said I didn't mean to do that! It was always Jimin keep bullying me for a years!" She said and Wendy is pitying her little sister a little bit who was crying kneeling infront of her parents.

"Still, Dahyun-ahh! you shouldn't do that kind of behavior at school! You can report him to the principal! not to take childish revenge!" Her mother says to her.

"B-but mom..." Dahyun held her hands trying to confront her mom.

Her mother rolled her eyes and walk away.

"I'll settle this with his family."

_______________

Y/n was walking through the streets its already 5:45 PM, She stops infront of grocery store She needs to buy some ramens.

When she was done, she go outside to go towards on her apartment.

she was walking again through the streets with plastic bags on her hands.

But suddenly..

She felt that someone is following her by the car.

She just ignore the car and walk again, but suddenly She heard again a car engine and she quickly run.

The car quickly drives fast.

She quickly run to the nearest Police station for better safety.

When she reached the police station, she immediately tell what happened.

Luckily, she remembered the plate card of that car and she quickly inform the police.

Who the fuck is that person?

What's the reason to follow her?

_____________

She was in her room blowing her hair, she just finished her shower.

Then suddenly, her phone starts to ring and answer it.

It was her Wendy who's calling her.

"Oh yes?" Y/n says as she pick up the call.