Episode 10

*24+*

Y/n POV

I gasp when I heard his words.

This boy is so scary.

I look at Eunwoo and he's reading books and I just smiled.

Gosh! Jungkook ruined our moment!

"Eunwoo-ahh, please I think you should go now because.. Uhm, How can I say this.." Says me to him. He look at me.

He just look at my eyes directly. I gulp down my saliva and I just chuckled. Its was a faaaake chuckle.

"But, why so suddenly?" Eunwoo asked.

"S-sorry Eunwoo oppa, but please you should go now." I replied.

"Fine." He said and he got up. He put all his things on his bag. He quickly go towards me and he peck my forehead.

Don't worry we're not dating!!

I just smiled because he always sweet on me. He will always be my good oppa!!

"See you in school tomorrow." He said and I just faked smiled at him.

I'm not ready to say this to him that I'm not allowed to go to university now. I already have a work and It was sex slave.

He go towards the Main door and he smiled at me signing as good bye. I smiled back again as he close the door.

I sigh. Then I remember Jungkook. He's talking trash on me. I was his sex slave anyways.

Then suddenly I heard a knocking on the door as I quickly twist the doorknob revealing Jungkook. His face was reddened and he was so scary.

What's the reason that I make him so mad like that? I didn't even do anything wrong!

He go towards me and suddenly hugged me. I gasp.

He grab twist my chin and that makes me look at him directly on his eyes.

He smashed his lips on mine and I put my both palm on his chest trying to push him. But like I said he was 100 times stronger than me.

I just let him do that to me and I can't resist because I was just only his toy. And I can't stop him because he own me, I need to follow him.

He bite my lips and I hissed. He was kissing me roughly.

He grope my boobs harshly and I slowly moan between the kiss.

He put his hand inside my clothes and bra as he reach my nipple. He pinch it.

His mouth goes to my neck and suck it. 

He pulled out then look at me.

"I'm so fucking tired of my practice, Then you? You just making me disappointed." I knitted my eye brows.

What did he mean? I didn't do anything wrong.

"For now on, You're not allowed to be with guy." He said and look calmly. I frown what the fuck he's trying to prove?

"I friended him oppa, there's nothing wrong to hang out with him!" I shouted.

"If I say no, It's a no, Can you listen to me at once?" He asked emotionally look at my eyes directly. He put his both palms on my elbow caressing it gently using his thumb.

I just pout, seeing my disappoint eyes.

His hand traveled at the back of my head and kiss me briefly.

I didn't notice that he have a backpack, he want to stay here? Oh yeah I remember.

Jungkook took my wrist pulling me and he throw me on the bed. I gasp.