Impure thoughts (karlity)

Karl x quackity
Fluff💠/nsfw thoughts⚠️
Song: idk anymore

If it's not obvious already,
Normal=just the normal story
Cursive=Quackitys thoughts

Karl and Quackity were getting ready for a party at a restaurant with all of their friends.they were trying to rush since they were already running a little late.Quackity was in his room infront of the mirror trying to figure out how to put on a tie.Karl was in his room,speaking of Karl he just come into the room.
Quackity looked at him,he was so beautiful.

Karl:"hey Q"
Quackity:"hey Karl :)"
Karl:"does this suit look good on me?"
Quackity admired him,it fit like a glove,
I wonder how you look without it on- wait no.
Quackity:"looks great man"
He smiled,Karl looked a bit insecure but he trusted Quackity,it can't be that bad.
Karl:"okay,thanks"

Quackity finger gunned him before going back to trying to figure out how to tie his tie.
Karl:"need help with that?"
He asked as he walked to him.
Quackity:"uh yeah...I don't know how to tie a tie.."
Karl slightly pulled him towards himself by his tie,making them pretty close.
Karl:"it's fine,my mom taught me how..you just go like this and-"

His words started to become incoherent,
Would you pull on my tie a little tighter? Could you stroke my hair with those soft but hot hands????....geez those hands..
Karl:"q?"
Karl:"Quack?"
Karl:"Quackity!"
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"what?"
Karl:"you zoned out"
Quackity:"oh,sorry my bad"
Karl:"tied your tie"
He said pointing to it,Quackity blushed.
Quackity:"what would I do without you karl Jacobs?" He said dramatically.
Karl lightly patted his shoulder.
Karl:"die a horrible painful death"
Quackity chuckled.
Karl:"now let's ROLL"

They laughed and made their way to the car and got in.Karl was driving,with Quackity "state of mind" it was probably for the best.
Karl:"I hope their not to mad at us for coming so late"
Quackity:"Karl were only like 10 minutes late,and everyone comes at a different time"
Karl:"still.."

He looked at Karl,that slightly nervous look on his face,that sigh of relief,I want you to be with me so bad.
If we were early and together..would we make out in the dark parking lot for a bit?
You'd be all nervous because it's risky and I'd calm you down,and you'd kiss me so much we lose all track of time..
Quackity:"um so..who are you excited to see?"
Karl:"wdym? I'm excited to see everyone! I can't wait to give them a hug..or would that be to much?.."

Quackity:"I'd want a hug"
Or yk a kiss,or maybe some making out..
Maybe ur as- I mean ur affection? Obviously.
Karl:"although now that you say it..corpse! I haven't seen him in a while.."
Quackity:"hm..."
Corpse was....he was....idk he flirted with Karl a lot,everyone flirts with Karl but with corpses voice anything sounds serious.
He could be talking about how bananas should be illegal and you'd be intrigued.
Karl:"we're here!" He cheered.
He pulled into the parking lot.

Karl:"wait"
He came closer to Quackity and reached over to his door compartment,bending half of his body over Quackity crotch,don't get hard don't get hard don't get hard please don't get hard
Karl pulled away.
Karl:"got it!"
He held up his wallet.
Karl:"let's go!"
He got out of the car,Quackity sighed and followed him into the restaurant.
They checked in and greeted all of their friends,it was great.around 40 minutes later Sapnap and George went to spy on corpse and sykunno who just went to the kitchen.

Karl:"hey I'm gonna get more bread alright?"
Quackity:"yep bye Karl"
Quackity:"okayyy"
Quackity watched Karl walk away.
Dream:"dude"
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"I wanna have sex with Karl."
Dreams eyes widened and he choked on his water.
Dream:"WHAT?"
Quackity:"SHHhhhhhHHH"
Dream:"wh- Quackity what are you talking about???"
Quackity:"like- I keep imagining me with him in like...NOT friendship ways!..Idk what's going on.."

Dream:"bro..I think that's just called 'liking someone' "
He laughed.
Quackity:"well-...but.."
Dream raised his eyebrows.
Quackity:"..I don't wanna admit it.."
Dream:"you just did."
Quackity groaned and buried his head in his hands.
Karl:"I secured the bread!...get it?"
He laughed at his own joke as he came back to the table with a new bread basket.
Dream:"good one karl"
He sat back down next to Quackity.
He looked at him confused.

Karl:"what's up with you?"
Quackity just responded with a weird whining noise.karl looked at dream who just 🤷🏼‍♂️.
Karl put his hand on Quackitys head and lightly stroked his hair while smiling apologetically.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quackity bit his lip trying not to scream HELP ME.

Karl:"I sure it can't be that bad!.."
Dream scoffed.
MF PULL ON MY HAIR AND CALL ME A GOOD BOY,WE CAN TAKE TURNS??
Dream:"kissing him would make him feel better yk"
Karl and dream laughed.
Quackity raised his head.
Quackity:"shut up"
Karl:"have some bread"
Karl said as he took a piece of bread and shoved It in his face.

Quackity:"no Karl-"
Karl:"eat it"
Quackity:"Karl I don't- want the bread-"
Karl continued to push bread against his face.bullying Quackity looked fun so dream decided to join,he took some bread and threw it at Quackity.Karl and dream were laughing like it was the funniest thing ever.
Karl:"HAHAHAH eat the BREAD!"
Quackity:"NEVER"
Dream:"yeah QUACKITY eat the BREAD"
He tried to doge the pieces of bread being thrown against him until they eventually ran out of bread.

Quackity:"awwww DID SOMEONE LOSE ALL OF THEIR BREAD??"
He said as he furiously bit into the read like a rabid dog,they looked at him horrified.
Karl:"bro....are you good😰?"
Quackity put the bread down and sat down.
Quackity:"so anyways-"
Dream and Karl immediately burst back into laughter.Quackity couldn't help but laugh too.everyone continued to have a nice night but eventually went home.

This story continues but it's to long so bye

KARL JACOBS KIDS CHOICE AWARDS OUTFIT SUPREMACY ‼️