Breakup comfort 1 (karlity)

Karl x Quackity (karlnap at first)
Fluff💠/angst🃏
Song: first love/late spring - mitski

Karl was in his car with Quackity,he was wearing a suit and had flowers,roses be exact.
Karl:"how do I look"
Quackity:"amazing,your gonna rock that date"
(Haha u thought he was gonna be the date😜)
Karl:"thanks Q"
I Wishes it would be you I'd date tonight.

Quackity:"Karl?"
Karl:"hm- yea?"
Quackity:"well don't just stare at me get out of the car!"
Karl chuckled nervously.
Karl:"sorry,byee I'll see you later Q!"
He smiled before getting out of his car and going to where they were supposed to meet.directly across the street from the big fancy resultant,he was holding his roses for his date,Sapnap.

He stood there as he saw Sapnap walking towards him.as soon as he got close enough he jumped into his arms and gave him the flowers,but Sapnap just stood there,stiff,and not in a good way(I'm sorry)
He lightly pushed Karl off.
Karl:"haha sorry..sap you look great!"
Sapnap:"I'm breaking up with you"
Karl's smile faded as he felt his heart break,something was off?

Karl:"...what?" He said sounding terrified.
Sapnap:"I'm sorry Karl..but I like Punz..and I don't really think you like me as much as you tell yourself.."
Karl:"what? What are you talking about don't do this to me!"
He cried out as he put his hands on his shoulders.

Sapnap:"I'm sorry.."
Karl:"I don't have anyone else..only you! Don't leave me!.."
Sapnap wiped away his own tear before just walking away.Karl just stood there sobbing as the beautiful rose bouquet fell to the floor.
Quackity got out of the car and ran over to him,he just stood there,emotionless.
Quackity hugged him as he mumbled some words that Karl didn't even care to understand.a few minutes later they were driving home in Quackitys car.

Karl looked out of the window,the sad thing was that,he never loved Sapnap for anything more than a friend,he was just available,he was actually wishing that he'd break up with him..but somehow it still hurt,maybe it was the thought that he had no one to show love to anymore,or maybe it was the fact that he picked his third choice and still got left alone.

who was he supposed to kiss,who was he supposed to touch,who was he supposed fill the empty void in his heart with.the guy next to him? He was straight,he cared for Karl like he's know him his whole life,but he couldn't kiss him,although that was the first thing he wanted to do at the moment.

Quackity:"so...I'm guessing he broke up with you?..."
He said breaking the silence.
Karl:"um yea...I guess so.."
Quackity:"are you sad- I mean of course you are I'm sorry idk why I asked that-.."
Karl:"idk..I think so..is it bad that I'm kinda relived?"

Quackity:"depends,why are you relived?"
Karl:"he never really cared for me that much,and neither did I..I guess I'm just upset that..he has someone to turn to..I don't.."
Quackity:"well,you have me!"
He said trying to cheer him up.
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"can I fuck you?"
He said sarcastically,Quackity blushed and chuckled awkwardly trying hard to focus on the road.

Quackity:"u-uh"
Karl:"I'm kidding..sorry for being blunt..."
Quackity:"n-no it's fine!...your joking around,I'm sure that's a good sign"
He smiled,Karl couldn't help but smile to.
Quackity:"look I might not be your boyfriend,or fuck you,but I'll still be here for you,always"
Karl:"thanks Quack.."
Quackity:"and I might not suck y-"
Karl:"I GET IT"
They laughed.