On the phone 3 (karlity)

(Later that day)

⚠️CW:Smut

Karl set everything up in the living room.
Everything dark except the purple light that was coming from the TV,popcorn and snacks set up,blankets,pillows,Quackitys favorite movie,absolutely perfect.

He waited on the couch patiently for his boyfriend to arrive.the door bell finally rang,Quackity opened the door with his keys and was immediately greeted with a big hug from Karl.Quackity stumbled back a bit.
Quackity:"Karl!"
Karl:"quack!"
He pulled away.

Karl:"what took you so long man"
Quackity:"sorry traffic"
Karl:"your lucky I forgot the popcorn last minute"
Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"I'm gonna get changed,I'll meet you here in 2 alright?"
Karl:"yup"
Quackity went upstairs to change into something more comfortable before joining Karl downstairs.they sat down and started watching the movie.
Karl had the popcorn in his hands and was cuddling with Quackity.

Quackity:"can I have some popcorn"
Karl:"lol no"
Quackity:"whyyy"
Karl threw a corn?? At him.Quackity tackled him trying to get the popcorn.
Karl giggled.Quackity put his hand on his thigh as he tried to get the popcorn.
Karl eventually gave up and they sat like normal again.except Quackitys hand was still on his thigh.Karl looked at Quackity.
Quackity looked down and quickly took his hand off.

Quackity:"sorry...forgot that was an off limits area.." he chuckled nervously.
Karl:"No no it's fine I really didn't mean to make things that awkward.."
Quackity:"no you didn't I just don't wanna make you uncomfortable"
Karl smiled and put Quackitys hand on his own thigh.

Quackity:"you sure?"
Karl:"yes can we watch the movie nowww"
Quackity smiled and turned his attention back to the movie,his hand still laying in his thigh,wich was obviously a bad idea since it happened AGAIN.once Karl noticed he was getting hard he closed his legs in discomfort,he kept on shifting his legs and Quackity eventually noticed.

Quackity:"are you okay? U sure you don't want me to move my hand?.."
Karl looked up at him,he was so cute.
Karl:"I um...I kinda..."
Quackity:"what?...ohhhhhh"
Karl:"yea..I'm sorry I can just go upstairs.."
Quackity:"no! I'm here for you...I can help if you want me too..."
Karl:"okay.."
Karl slowly opened his legs.
Quackity got on top of him and started palming him.

Karl tried way too hard to suppress his moans.Quackity took off Karl's pants and pulled down his boxers.he started jerking him off. (Speed runnin This shit😈💪)
Quackity:"soo...how were you today?"
Karl was confused as to why he was asking this but at least he was getting a handjob.
Karl:"u-uh r..really embarrassed actually~.."
Quackity:"why were you embarrassed..
aren't you my pretty boy?~"
He started kissing his neck.

Karl:"mh~ y-yes~..."
Quackity:"were you embarrassed because you didn't want me to know you were using my voice to get off?~ my little pretty boy needing only my voice to cum"
Karl moaned,this was so good.
Karl:"m-hm~ I needed you..only you~"
Quackity:"I'm glad I could help..now are you gonna make a pretty little mess and cum for me?"
Karl at this point WAS the mess.
He got closer and closer and eventually climaxed.
It landed all over his sweater and Quackitys hand.

Karl:"s-sorry..."
Quackity:"it's fine Karl,I'll help you clean up"
He smiled and kissed his forehead.
Quackity stood up and was about to go grab another sweater for Karl when Karl noticed he was hard now.
He took his hand.
Karl:"wait! What about you?"
Quackity:"oh..it's fine Karl don't w-"
Karl:"no it's not,let me return the favor.."
Quackity walked back over to him.
He sat and Karl stood up,he was confused but understood when Karl got on his knees.he took out his erection and started pumping it.Quackity rolled his head back.

Karl:"good?"
Quackity:"soooo good~"
A few minutes later it was alredy leaking in pre cum,Karl's signal.he licked it before shoving almost all of it down his throat.
Quackity grabbed a handfull of his hair.
Quackity:"can I do this?"
Karl nodded and held up 👍.Quackity smiled and started bopping Karl up and down his member.

Quackity:"fuck~ your so good~..."
He went faster and faster to the point where he was deep throating it.
Quackity:"c-close~.."
Karl kept going,maybe he didn't hear me.
Quackity:"I-I'm..close~.."
A few seconds later he finished in his mouth.Karl pulled off reavealing a thick line of cum connecting him and Quackitys dick.he wiped his mouth and swallowed all of it.
Quackity:"wow that was..a lot"
Karl chuckled.

Quackity sat up and put his hand on his cheek,Karl rested his head on it.
Quackity:"you look so pretty with my cum on your face~"
Karl:"we should do this more often~"
Quackity:"mhm,I'm kinda tired do you wanna go to bed?"
Karl:"yes,let me clean myself up"
He said before getting up and heading for the bathroom upstairs.

Quackity:"I'll meet you in bed!"
He called.he cleaned up and fixed himself up along with Karl.
After that they both went to bed spooning,
and eventually fell asleep.

Hey so sorry these chapters are so longgg <\\3 hope u enjoyed :]