On the run 5 (karlity)

⚠️CW: SMUT‼️
So..yk,begging and choking so yea

Karl:"mkayyy if I say so"
A few minutes later the door bell rang.
Quackity:"sex timeeeee"
He shouted,Karl laughed and opened the door.
Corpse:"yoooo"
Quackity:"hey corpse"
Corpse:"hey Quack what's up"
Quackity:"oh yk just being lonely and a virgin"
Corpse:"well your welcome to join us yk-"
Karl hit his shoulder.

Corpse:"kiddddddingggg"
Karl:"wanna go upstairs?"
Corpse:"yes,I have a present for you actually"
Karl:"OHH I LOVE PRESENTS WHAT IS IT??"
Corpse:"cmon"
He said before going upstairs with Karl.
Quackity continued to throw mike and Ike's in his mouth,he was jealous of corpse.I mean obviously,he liked Karl.

But corpse got to see him in those stages..
Him moaning..and whimpering..begging for mor- nevermind,I'm being weird..and horny...i should go to my room and stare at the wall in shame.
He stood up and went into his room,he sat against the wall of his dark room where the only light was blue LEDs.he scrolled on his phone before he heard talking in Karl's room.wich conveniently was next to his.

"Corpse im not gonna put his on!"
"Cmon Karl I just wanna see how it looks"
"Seriously? Hoodie and thigh highs? Do you think I'm some kind of femboy"
"..."
"..."
"Fine whatever I'll put it on..wait here"
A few seconds later he heard a door close,
Presumably the bathroom in his room.
Why am I still listening...why do I kinda wanna see what it looks like?...
Two minutes later the door clicked again.
"..see?"
"Fuck you look so hot"
He heard corpse say before hearing "kissing" noises??...idk what I expected.

Other pov time

Corpse pushed karl on the bed.
He glided his hands up his thighs to pull his boxers down,but he wasn't wearing any?
Corpse:"not wearing pants?~ 'no corpse I don't wanna fuck you' my ass"
Karl:"shhh..shut up and just put It in already~"
Corpse:"beg~"
He said before starting to unbuckle his pants.
Karl:"please..please just put it in me I need something inside me!~ pleasee,your the only one who can help me~"
Corpse smirked.

He pushed himself inside of him.
Karl:"ah!~ fuck- harder!~"
He started thrusting in and out,abusing his g spot completely.
Karl:"m-more~"
He wrapped his arms around him drawing lines all over his back.
Karl:"c-choke me~"
Wait..WHAT??
Corpse:"what?" He scoffed.
Karl:"you heard me- choke me till your hand gets sore,don't stop until I finish~"
I mean..damm if u say so🫣

Corpse grabbed him by the neck and lightly choked him as Karl continued to moan.Karl grinned.ngl this was kinda scary,not that that's a bad thing.
Karl:"c-close..~"
Corpse:"same..fuck~"
After a few more thrusts corpse finished inside of Karl,and Karl finished a few seconds later.
They just laid there,sweating and out of breath.corpse pulled out and released his hand.Karl coughed.

Corpse:"ay you alright?"
Karl:"mhm yeah"
Corpse stood up.
Karl:"did you think we were done?"
Corpse smirked at him before getting back on the bed doing god knows what.
Back to Quack😚
Quackity slowly got away from the wall again....shit..that was intense..I had no idea Karl was like that..I mean..it's ridiculously hot but still..🤯
Quackity put on his headphones and tired to act like nothing happened.

Y'all I'm sorry😞....