Minion memes and Daddy issues (karlity)

Karl x Quackity
Angst🃏/fluff💠
Song: daddy issues - the neighborhood

Quackity and Karl were sitting on the couch together.Karl was watching adventure time while Quackity was munching on twislers while scrolling on his phone.he was actually looking through Karl's dad's Facebook,why? Idk🤷🏽‍♀️
Karl didn't really like talking about his family a lot,all Quackity knew was,his mom was a designer,really nice and talkative,they had her over for dinner a few weeks ago,anyways he had a brother,Sean,that's kind of all,he mentioned some weird uncle named Patrick once but quickly changed the subject.he just really didn't like talking about it,don't believe me?

Quackity:"hey Karl"
Karl:"yea?"
Quackity:"can you tell me more about your family?"
Karl:"no fuck off Quackity why are you even bringing them up right now I'm literally just here trying to watch adventure time and you bring up my family for no reason like-"
Quackity:"damm I'm sorry"
Karl stopped talking and just sighed.
See what I mean😑?
Quackity went back to scrolling through his dads Facebook.

See what I mean😑?Quackity went back to scrolling through his dads Facebook

(Yes I did make a fake Facebook post for this story #effort)

" Jeez I get why Karl doesn't like talking about him now..."
He continued to scroll through the countless minion memes,anti vax posts,
Pictures of him at bars or with his assuming "new family".from what he picked up from the page,Karl's das left him and now has a new family.

A wife named Karen,a son named chad and a daughter named Emily.nothing about Karl,like he didn't even exist in his life.it was definitely weird,I mean none of his business but still,weird.

He scrolled for another 10 minutes before he finally found something.a picture of him and Karl,looked like it was from 3 years to a few weeks ago,it was a picture probably took from his android camera.in the picture,Karl's dad was holding Karl by his side smiling.the caption was:
"My little girl's finally moving out! Little fairy finally using her wings🤣🤣 #livelaughlove"
Hm...little girl? Wait....ohhhhhh he was calling him a homo😲 makes sense.

So he was anti-vax,homophobic,probably goes to hooters while his wife's out of town,named his son "chad"....yeah..he's definitely worth hiding.
He really wanted to ask Karl about what happened but he couldn't,he knew Karl would get all defensive and would probably end up making him sleep on the couch,and he didn't want that.

He decided to just move on and not ask him.
Later on him and Karl were making dinner together.music in the background,then dancing together,almost burning the food.
Quackity was swaying Karl around while he giggled.Quackity held his hips as he was behind him.

Karl:"your such a dork" he giggled.
Quackity:"I lovveeee you"
He spun him around.
Quackity:"so Karl..I was actually meaning to ask you something..promise not to get mad?"
Karl:"oh um I mean I can't make any promises,but I'll try my best"
Quackity:"what happened to your dad...?"
Karl's eyes widened,he turned his attention back to the stove.

Karl:"I'm only telling you this because this is gonna be the first time i am and I love you...so my dad cheated..on my mom,he had some alcohol issues,so he was very..
Aggressive...she didn't leave him for a way to long time because..idk she was scared to be alone,fortunately or unfortunately my dad caught me kissing a guy in my room wich then just scared him off I guess..at this point he just pretends I don't exists,or when people ask him 'where's your son Karl?' He just responds with some tragic death story...I guess that's it.."

Quackity:"wow..look I'm really sorry all that happened to you karl,I love you so so so so so much and I'll never stop,I'll never leave you,okay?"
He said as he pulled him in by his waist and kissed his forehead.
Karl:"thanks Q,I love you more"
Quackity:"nope I love you moreeee"
Karl:"prove it then~"
Quackity:"karllllll I thought we were having a moment" he whined.

Karl:"I was talking about how I scared my abusive dad away with my gayness,I really wouldn't consider that a moment"
Quackity:"fine,after dinner?"
Karl"yup let's goo"