ANOTHER family dinner (karlity)

Karl x Quackity
Fluff💠
Update the song later👍
Long chapter😰

Earlier today

Quackity just woke up,he looked to his side and noticed his lover wasn't there.
He stood up and was about to go to the kitchen when he heard Karl was on a call.
Since he was very nosy he put his head on the door and listend.

Karl:"hey mom"
Mom:"hey sweetie!"
Karl:"how are youuu"
Mom:"good good um sweetie I wanted to ask you something.."
Karl:"yeah?"
Mom:"your friend Sapnap messaged me that you have a boyfriend,is that true honey?"
Karl:"uuhhhh"
Karl's mom knew he was gay,he told her a few years ago,and she already knew.
But meeting Quackity was different,he was his first boyfriend and he was really happy with him,but he was nervous,his mom was very pushy and what if she told him Karl talked about him a lot? It would be so embarrassing.
Karl:"um yeah...I do.."
Mom:"oh! Karl well why didn't you tell me! I want to meet him! I need to meet him! I should come over for dinner!"
Karl:"mom- no I don't want you to meet him.."
Mom:"Karl whyyy"

Karl:"it's to soon...I need some time..."
Mom:"sweetie cmon don't be a wuss! I want to meet him I'm sure he's great"
Karl:"no he definitely is great...he's..he's the best person ever...he's very funny..and he's smart..lawyer boy" he chuckled.
Mom:"Karl I need to meet him look how your swooning! He sounds perfect"
Karl:"yeah...he is..but no,you can't come over for dinner,another time?"
Mom:"fine....I'm disappointed but fine..I'll give you space"
Karl:"okay thanks,love you mom"
Mom:"I love you too sweetheart"
Karl hung up the phone and sighed.
Quackity came around the corner and went over to him.

Quackity:"goooood moringgg"
He hugged him.
Karl:"hey good morning Q"
He smiled.
Quackity:"so..Who was it"
Karl:"oh don't worry about it it was just my mom"
Quackity:"what did she want?"
Karl:"um...nothing she was just checking up on me.
Quackity:"oh okay"
Karl:"do you wanna watch shark boy and lave girl together? We can kiss during all of the scary parts"
Quackity:"the scary par- Karl we're watching shark boy and lava girl.."
Karl:"so?...I think some parts are scary.."
Quackity rolled his eyes and they went to the couch to watch the movie.

Time skip next day,,!,!/&!!

Quackity:"Karl cmon! Get ready!"
Quackity said as he walked out of the bed room and into the living room where Karl was one his phone.
Karl:"wdym get ready?"
Quackity:"oh..."
Karl:"oh what?.."
Quackity:"um....so don't be mad at me but I might've called your mom and invited her for dinner..."
Karl sat up.
Karl:"whatttt"
He whined.
Quackity:"im sorryyy"
Karl:"Quackity why would you do that.."
Quackity:"look I swear I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry"
Karl:"...fine..post mate something to eat while I get ready"

Quackity did a victory dance before ordering.
Karl went to the bedroom to get changed.
Karl:"your luck I love you!"
Quackity:"love you to!"
Fortunately the food arrived before Karl's mom.they set it up and waited at the door.
Quackity looked kinda anxious,karl looked at him.
Quackity:"I'm nervous.."
Karl:"do you expect me to comfort you,you brought this on yourself"
Karl chuckled,Quackity smiled for a sec before going back to his embarrassed face.Karl sighed.
Karl:"hey...you'll be fine,your perfect,you have nothing to worry about alright?"
He too his hand.

Quackity:"yeah...thanks Karl"
Karl:"I'm gonna pretend like I'm not pissed at you for the sake of this dinner,after that I might slap you tho"
Quackity:"thats fair thank you"
Karl nodded.
*ding dong*
Quackity:"aaH shEs heRe!"
Karl:"yup I heard the door- hiiii mommm!"
He opened the door,Karl's mom stood there surprised.

Mom:"HEYYYY"
She hugged him,Quackity stood there awkwardly with his hands behind his back.
Karl:"heyyy mom"
Mom:"sweetheart finally you invite me to your place!"
She gasped as she looked at Quackity.
Mom:"omggg you must be my sons boyfriend!"
She hugged him,Quackity smiled.
Quackity:"hi it's so nice to meet you mam!"
Mom:"oh nooo the pleasures all mine! You see Karl didn't want me to come over because yk...his a nervous wreck but I was so happy when you called me!"
Quackity chuckled.

She took of her coat and put down her begs before they all sat down at the dinner table.
Mom:"so Quackity,what do you think about my son?"
Quackity looked at Karl as he was about to eat his asparagus.
Quackity:"uh...he's great,he...when I met him..I..I just instantly thought 'yeah,this is the person I can see myself falling for' "
Karl blushed,he never heard him say that.
His mom laughed,Quackity just chuckled since he realized what he just said might be a bit overboard.