Absofruitly (karlity)

Karl x Quackity
Smut♻️
Song: idk
Okay so I feel like we had this before and I'm running out of ideas so REQUESTS PLEASEE

Quackity and Karl were in a hotel lobby waiting for George and dream to get out of their hotel to go. (Karl was wearing black shorts and a oversized light pink hoodie,why? Idk bc I said so🤗)
Quackity:"so..how'd you feel?"
Karl:"my head kinda hurts...fuck I haven't drunken like that since like..5 years on my 17th birthday.."
Quackity:"how are you still hungover didn't you go to that party yesterday"

Karl:"idk...I guess it's not that bad"
Quackity put his hand on his thigh.Karl didn't know how to react...he just looked at his hand like it wasn't a normal thing to do.
Karl:"I-"
Quackity:"don't worry man I have some aspirin in the hotel room,you'll be fine"
He smiled,Jeez he's so...fuck.
Karl chuckled nervously and crossed his legs hoping he wouldn't see his "problem".
He was sensitive to touch,especially when your crush for years touches your thigh while praising you.he knew it was weird but it's not like he could control it.

Quackity smiled innocently and put his hand off.
Dream:"hey guys we're gonna go"
Dream said as he came around with George.
George:"thanks for letting me borrow your shirt Karl"
Quackity stood up ready to go to their hotel room,Karl sat there uncomfortably.
Dream:"we'll see you tomorrow?"
Quackity:"yup"
Karl:"y-yEa"
George:"what's up with you"
George looked at him,karl was blushing and sweating out of embarrassment,why and how did this happen.

Karl:"nothing nahhhh....noThiNg"
George:"dude seriously? Is this like that time Q-"
Karl:"nope nope nope nope no shut up"
Quackity:"wait what's going on?"
Dream:"yea?- wait...you don't mean?!—"
George:"YES!! It's totally like that time at the restaurant!"
They laughed.
Quackity:"I don't get it,what did I do that one time?"
Karl:"nothing ignoreeee them!"
George:"we're gonna leave aren't you gonna give us a hug?~"
He teased,fuck George,annoying little piece of shit.(/j)

Karl:"no no I think I-..I think I'll sit down you guys can just gO"
Dream:"cmon Karl stand up and give your friends a hugggg"
Karl:"eat a handgranade,both of you."
George:"alrightttttt Karl~ we'll see you tomorrow?~~"
Karl:"piss off fucko"
Dream:"byyeeeee"
Quackity:"uh bye guys!"
George and dream left giggling at each other.

Quackity:"hey,ready to get back to the hotel room?" He smiled,god that smile.
Karl:"uh...yk actually I'll just..stayyy here you can go without me!..."
Quackity:"what? Why? Are you okay?"
Karl:"yeah it's just UMmM...low Iorn yk.."
Wtf am I talking about.
Quackity:"oh um..okay I'll wait just go then.."
Karl:"yuPpp...abso-fruitly...wtf.."
He sighed in disappointment.

Quackity:"um..alright Karl"
He said awkwardly chuckling before going back to the room,holy shit I'm fucked what do I do.
A few minutes later karl got up with his hand infront of his crotch and sped walked to their room.
When he got in he immediately shut the door.
"Your here"
"AH"
He jumped and turned around.Quackity was sitting on the bed reading a book.
Karl:"fuck d-don't scare me like that.."
Quackity:"you knew I was here what do you mean"
Karl grunted and whined.he wanted to get on the bed but he couldn't,what was he supposed to do?? Go to the hotel bathroom?? Fuck no,go to their room bathroom while Quackity is literally right there? NO.

Karl walked around frantically before sitting down on the carpented floor with his knees up to his chest.
Quackity:"dude,what the hell is wrong?"
Karl dug his face into his arms,this shit was so embarrassing.
Quackity scooted a bit closer and put his book down.
Quackity:"bro,we're friends you can tell me" he actually sounded kinda worried.
Karl felt bad not telling him so he just..

Karl:"I um....I'm..hard"
Quackity:"what?"
Karl:"w-When you touched me I...I got hard...I swear I didn't mean to!- I'm just really sensitive to touch I promise!-"
Quackity:"Karl it's fine..."
Karl groaned into his sleeves.
Karl:"noooo..it's not it's really weird.."
Quackity:"no it's normal..just calm down okay?...it's not your fault,if anything it's mine"
Karl looked at him.
Karl:"don't even try to turn the tables im the one who got a boner"
Quackity:"yeah I know I'm just saying..I'm the one that touched your thigh"

Karl:"literally makes no sense..but whatever I'll let you take the blame so you can feel better about yourself"
They laughed.After a few moments it stopped and Karl was back to digging into his sweater.Quackity got on the floor and sat down in front of him,copying his position.
Quackity:"it's fine..please don't be sad"
Karl:"I'm not sad..I'm embarrassed..shits so embarrassing"
Quackity:"it's really not tho...hey um.."
Karl looked at him.
Quackity:"..I know it's weird but..would it make it less embarrassing if..I helped you?"
Karl's face instantly got redder.
Karl:"w-what?..I mean probably yea"
Quackity:"okay I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that that's so-"

He said as he was about to get up.Karl grabbed his arm.
Karl:"I didn't say you couldn't ..you don't have to but-..if you want to..I wouldn't think it would be weird.."
Quackity sat back down,he looked at Karl before he put his hand on Karl's hard dick.
(Sorry but idk what else to say).Karl gasped and put his pink hoodie sleeve over his mouth.
Quackity:"this okay?"
Karl nodded.
Quackity started palming him through his black shorts.Karl was a mess already.
Quackity looked at him.
Quackity:"Karl you can open your mouth,
Really.."
Karl:"Mh Mh" he whimpered as he shook his head.it was kinda cute actually..
Quackity tugged on the rim of his shorts.

Quackity:"this okay?"
Karl:"mhm..."
He pulled his shorts down and placed his hand on Karl's memeber.Karl moaned.
Quackity:"you alright?"
Karl:"c-cold..~"
Quackity:"do you want me to sto-"
Karl:"no-..please keep going~.."
Quackity smirked and nodded before he started moving his hand up and down.
Karl:"fuck~..a-ah..~ fuck~"
Quackity started going faster,fuckkkk.
Karl's moans started getting cut off by each other as he went even faster.
Karl legs started shaking,Quackity put his hand on one of them.

Quackity:"hey your doing good almost done" he smiled.
Holy F FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Karl chuckled nervously.
Karl:"I'm getting close~.."
Quackity:"go ahead"
A few moments later he finished in his hand.Karl panted as he just sat there with his jizz on his best friends hand.

Karl:"sorry..."
Quackity:"don't worry it's fine.."
This was definitely something.
Quackity put his hand on his cheek.
Karl looked at him confused.before he knew it,Quackity softly kissed his lips.
Holy shit am I ascending,Am I in heaven??
A few moments he pulled away.

Karl:"um.."
Quackity:"I'm sorry that was so uncalled for- I didn't-.."
Karl:"no no it's fine it's just that...yk..I kinda just came in your hand so..it's not really great timing.." he laughed nervously.
Quackity:"I'm sorry I didn't know why..why I did that.."
Karl:"no really..it's fine...."
Quackity:"okay"
Karl:"..."
Karl:"I'm gonna go shower"
He said before fixing his pants and getting up to go shower.
"Quackity you are so dumb omggg"
Quackity said to himself as he sat there on the floor,Alone and waiting for Karl to come out.