Chapter 53 - Chicken Exercise?

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Cynthia (POV)

" Dear, come here." I said as I reach my hand for her to hold.

" (≧▽≦) Okay! " My dear Althea says as she enthusiastically hold my hand with her happy face.

" What are we doing, mother? " She says as I then placed a purple butterfly on her palm.

" Oh! w(°o°)w Pretty! Like me and mother! (≧▽≦) " She says as I just smiled.

" Why are you so energetic today? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) May my dear daughter tell me the reason? " I said as she then smiled even more.

" I went outside to ask a dress maker to make a beautiful gown for mother! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) " She says as I raised an eyebrow.

" You went out? ◉‿◉ " I said as she then looked at me.

" Mr. Bosworth was with me, so it is fine, right? Mother? (ㆁωㆁ) " she says

" Bosworth...?? " I said as she nodded her head and I just smiled.

" Yes, but please inform me when you want to go out again, do not make me worry. " I said as she nodded her head with a pretty smile.

" So, what gown did you—" I said but was interrupted by her.

" It's a secret! But when it arrives, I hope mother will like it, I designed the gown myself, I just asked someone to make it for me since I don't know how." She says as I then pinched her chubby cheek.

" You're so adorable, I will love anything you give to me, my dear. " I said as I then give her hug but someone interrupted our bond again.

" Your grace, a letter from his highness. " The head maid says as my eyebrows crossed.

( What does that cun— I mean his highness want from me again??? )

" Give it to me." I said as I then take the letter away from her hand, I then opened and read the letter.

" Mother? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) What's the letter says? " She says as I then looked at her and smiled.

"Oh dear, it's nothing to worry about," I reassured her with a smile, gently caressing her face.

"My dear, I'm sorry if I can't spend time with you right now. I have to leave the villa again, but don't worry. When I have time, I'll make sure no one disturbs us, okay?" I said, trying to comfort her with a smile.

"It's okay, Mother! ( ꈍᴗꈍ) I understand that you need to do something and go somewhere. Until then, I'll wait for you to return," she said understandingly, and I smiled.

"Oh, the little miss is just so understanding," the head maid remarked, and I smiled in agreement.

"I'll come home with a present for you, dear. This won't take too long," I promised her, and she nodded eagerly.

"I'll wait then, Mother," she replied, and I smiled before turning to the head maid.

"While I'm away, make sure my daughter is safe from any danger," I instructed her, and she nodded in assurance.

"I'll leave now, dear. I'll return as soon as possible," I said, giving her one last smile before leaving her with the head maid.

🦋🦋

Once Lady Cynthia vanished from their view, the little lady turned her gaze towards the head maid.

"Do you have any plans, little miss?" the head maid asked, to which the little lady responded with a smile.

"I don't have anything planned at the moment," she replied cheerfully.

"Would you like a snack, then?" the head maid suggested, but the little lady shook her head.

"Mr. Bosworth brought snacks for me just an hour ago. I think my tummy is full already," she explained, causing the head maid to chuckle and nod in understanding.

"Alright then, my miss. Would you prefer to stay inside the mansion?" the head maid asked once more, but the little lady shook her head once again.

"No, no. I want to be in the sunshine today," the little lady says, just as the head maid was called away by another maid.

"Miss, would it be alright if I left you alone for a minute? There are still tasks I must attend to indoors, but I also can't neglect the little miss," the head maid says, to which the little lady simply smiled.

"It's okay, I'd like some time on my own for now," the little miss replied with a cheerful expression, and the head maid nodded in understanding.

"Alright then, miss. If you need anything, don't hesitate to find me. I'm here to assist you," the head maid assured her before taking her leave.

Once the head maid was out of sight, the little lady looked around to ensure she was alone.

"Okay, no one's watching..." she muttered, turning around with a grin.

"Soldiers, assemble! Take your positions!" she commanded, marching around the garden with a large stick in hand, pretending it was a rifle.

"Now, exercise! We need to build muscle for the upcoming mission! Ready, soldiers!" she exclaimed, raising her right arm with her index finger pointing to the sky.

"Hip, hip! Side to side!" she instructed, dancing while performing her school routine exercises.

" Hip to the left, hip to the right, double hip to left, double hip to the right! " The little lady says as she continues her exercise while Mr. David and Bosworth was just watching from behind.

" Step to the left...and shake shake shake. " The little lady says as she stepped to the left and shake her body.

"And do it again, to the right...and shake shake." The little lady said as Mr. David suppressed his laughter.

"What is the little miss even doing?" Mr. David whispered, as he and Bosworth watched from the sidelines.

The little lady continued her actions, raising both arms around her shoulders and performing a squat.

"......" Mr. David

" ......" Bosworth

" One, two , one , two." The little lady counts

"I want to flap my wings!" the little lady exclaimed.
"Put both hands on your hips, and..." she continued, with Mr. David following her lead.
"Now make a big circle, then a small circle," the little lady instructed, with Mr. David mimicking her movements from behind.
"Oh, this is good, I approve," Mr. David whispered, while Bosworth observed what David and the little lady are doing.

"Flap those wings, soldier!" the little lady encouraged, as she and Mr. David performed the exercise, while Bosworth simply watched the two of them.

"Now back from the top, hip hip! Side to side!" the little lady instructed.

"Hip to the left and hip to the right!" she continued, before suddenly breaking into a chicken dance in front of Mr. David and Bosworth, also  with chicken noises.

"The lady has turned into a chicken! Is this what happens when you cast done a wrong ritual?" Mr. David exclaimed, while Bosworth remained as quiet as possible.

"I'm a little bird, laying my eggs on the grou— ehhhh!!" the little lady  exclaimed, startled to see Mr. David and Bosworth watching her.

"Good day, my lady..." Bosworth said, bowing his head respectfully, with Mr. David following him.

.
.
.
.🦋