Babysitting ~ UshiTen

"Well? Will you come with me? "

   Ushijima paused his cleaning and looked at Tendou.  Just moments before, the redhead had asked him to join him on a babysitting job, Tendou was going to watch his younger cousins.  Ushijima didn't know much about taking care of children, but maybe it would be good to learn.  

   "Sure." 

   Tendou clapped his hands together and smiled. 

   "Great! I'll tell my aunt I'll be bringing you along.  She won't object, she already knows you quite well."

   Ushijima nodded and finished mopping the gym.  He and Tendou put their mops away and walked out of the gym, starting their journey to the house. 

   "So, you know what you're doing?" Ushijima asked.

   "Yup!"

   Ushijima blinked. This was a slight surprise, as he hadn't really seen Tendou around young children.  

   "Well, I have no idea of what the hell I'm doing."

   "That's okay. You'll learn."

   "How old are they?"

   "Oh right. There's Junya, who's 6, Kaito, who is 4, and Anzu, who is 1."

   "Three-?"

   "Yeah."

   Ushijima panicked and nervously laughed.  Tendou stared at him.  

   "You really have no idea, do you?'

   Ushijima shook his head and Tendou let out a small laugh before they continued their walk.

   Not much later, the two were walking up the stairs to Tendou's aunt's.  Tendou knocked on the door and it was immediately opened.  A short, brown-haired woman stood before them and quickly hugged Tendou.  She greeted Ushijima and waved the two inside.

   "JUNYA, KAITO!"

   Two young girls came running towards them. They jumped onto the redhead.  

   "Satori!"

   "Hey! How are you two?"

   "Good," they smiled. They looked over at Ushijima with uneasy expressions.

   "Hello sir," Junya squeaked. Ushijima smiled at them.

   "Hey," he said, attempting to reassure the young girls.

   Tendou smiled at him before looking at his aunt.

   "Where is Anzu?"

   "In his crib," she responded, pointing up the stairs. Tendou nodded and allowed himself to be dragged into a playroom by the two girls. 

   "Hey, Ushijima?"

   "Yes ma'am?"

   "Thank you for joining."

   Tendou's aunt promptly left the house and Ushijima walked out to join the other three.

   "Oh! Girls, this is Ushijima. He'll be here for today."

   Ushijima sat with the small group and allowed the young girls to climb on top of him. Tendou laughed and the captain attempted to keep the girls from falling. 

   "Be careful."

   "Sorry," Kaito smiled

   "Satori, will you do my hair? Pretty please?" Junya asked.

   "Sure kiddo."

   Tendou hummed and took the small hairbrush from her fingers.  Ushijima watched in shock as his boyfriend flawlessly braided the girl's hair.  Junya giggled as a small bow was placed in her hair.  

   "I didn't know you could do hair Satori."

   "I learned after a while," Tendou smiled, finishing the girl's hair.

   The girl stood up and hugged him, rushing to continue playing with her younger sister.  Suddenly, a cry was heard from upstairs. Tendou stood up and raced up the stairs, Ushijima left behind. He stood up and followed, after making the girls promise not to cause any trouble. 

   He walked into the child's room and observed as the redhead cradled the baby, comforting it. A smile fell onto his face and he left knowing everything was okay. 

   Ushijima walked down the stairs and back to the girls. He sat down near them and allowed them to continue playing. After a few minutes, they paused and walked over to him. 

   "Are you friends with Satori?" Junya asked, sitting in front of him. 

   Ushijima blinked at her and then smiled.

   "Yes, I am. Why do you ask? I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

   "Oh. He just talks about you a lot when he comes over. I didn't think you would be so big and scary."

   "What does he say about me?"

   Kaito thought for a moment before chiming in.

   "He said that he loves you and that he's-he's," she said, forgetting the final word.

   "Proud," Junya finished.

   Ushijima blushed.

   "I love him too."

   "That's good- oh hi Satori! Hi Anzu!"

   "Kaito! Why would you tell him that?" Tendou teased.

   "I'm sorry."

   "Silly."

   "Well you said all of that!"

   "Doesn't mean you can repeat it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.