Stay ~ AranKita

Side note: Post timeskip

   Kita walked into his shared home, quickly closing the door behind him. He trudged down the hall to his room before flopping onto the bed.  He quickly fell asleep, exhausted from his long day of endless work. 

   A few hours later, his boyfriend walked through the front door as well. He took off his shoes and put them on the rack. He too slowly walked to their room, however, he wasn't really as tired as Kita. Aran smiled as he saw Kita sleeping soundly on the bed.  He didn't want to disturb the smaller, so he stayed quiet.

   Aran gently removed Kita's shoes and jacket, hoping to make his boyfriend more comfortable. He would make dinner for the two of them that night. Not that he minded it, it was just a bit unusual for him , as Kita typically cooked for them. 

   He smiled at Kita and attempted to change Kita's clothing, trying his hard to not disturb the smaller. Of course, this didn't happen as Kita was out cold, possibly asleep for the night. 

   Aran changed his own clothing before quietly leaving the room to take a shower. Kita didn't wake up once, not even when Aran shut the door a bit too hard.  

   Once he finished bathing, he slipped his sleepwear back on and went to check on his boyfriend. Of course, he was still laying there. However, when Aran tried to leave the room, Kita let out a muffled whine. Aran stopped and turned around.

   "Yes, love?"

   "Stay," Kita mumbled.

   "You want me to stay here?"

   "Mm."

   Aran let out a small laugh and sat down beside Kita. 

   "Darling, I need to make dinner."

   "Screw dinner."

   "Screw dinner hm?" Aran hummed while playing with his boyfriend's hair. 

   Kita groaned.

   "We need to eat love."

   "No," Kita whined.

   "It won't take long, I promise," Aran coaxed. 

   Kita huffed and latched onto his boyfriend's arm. Aran sighed in defeat and fell back to lie beside the smaller.  Kita smiled and clung to him even more, wrapping himself around the taller. 

   "We're going to starve."

    "No, stop being dramatic," Kita whispered, his words slurred. 

   "It was worth a shot, but could you please loosen your death hold?"

   "No."

   "Darling please-"

   "No."

   "Why not?"

   "Because."

   Aran sighed. Knowing Kita, he wouldn't let go. He wasn't escaping, that would be physically impossible. Kita was like glue. Of course, Aran didn't mind, but at times like this, he wished removing Kita from him wouldn't result in his death. 

   "Are you sure you don't want dinner?"

   "Yes."

   "Oh well."

   "We'll just have a big breakfast tomorrow, it's Sunday."

   "We always have big breakfasts."

   "Exactly."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.