Modeling ~ LevYaku

Note: Timeskip spoilers

     "Come on Mori, it'll be interesting."

     "I'm not so sure Lev,"

     "Please?"

     "I don't-"

     "Please sweetheart?"

     Yaku's face went red. 

     "That's the cringiest name-"

     Lev smirked.

     "But it worked."

     Yaku sighed.

     "Fine..."

.

.

.

.

     Lev and Yaku arrived at the modeling agency, Lev stepping out of the car first and then opening the door for Yaku. Lev shut the door behind him. 

     "Thank you sir," Lev nodded to the driver.

     As the driver sped away, the two males walked up to the building, a manager rushing up to them.  She looked really excited.

     "Hello! You must be Yaku Morisuke! It's very nice to meet you," she smiled, sticking out her hand out for Yaku to shake.

     "Likewise," Yaku said, shaking her hand.

     The manager let go and turned to face the both of them. She placed her hands on her hips. 

      "Alright, so I heard you were watching the shoot today?"

      Lev nodded.

      "That is correct."

      "Alrighty then! Oh, my name is Fumiko, by the way."

      Yaku gave her a quick smile.

     The two followed Fumiko into the building, and into a room with a white backdrop. 

.

.

.

.

.

     "Okay. Lev, the photographer will be here in a moment, please change into this," she said, handing Lev a suit.

     Lev took the clothes and smiled.

     "Alright!"

     Lev walked into a nearby bathroom to change, and Yaku took a seat on a stool placed behind the camera. He waited for Lev to exit the room. As soon as he did, Yaku's face flushed.  He had seen his fiance's pictures before, however, seeing him in person was a million times better.

     "Damn."

     Lev laughed. 

    "So it looks good then?"

    "Hell yeah it does."

    "Thank you," Lev smiled and leaned down to kiss Yaku.

    "Hello, are you re- oh."

    Lev and Yaku jumped apart. 

    "Yes, I'm ready," Lev responded, embarrassed.

.

.

.

.

.

       Yaku sat on the stool, and watched the taller's shoot, swooning the entire time.  His fiancé looked extremely handsome as he hit each pose so effortlessly.  Once Lev had finished, he turned to Yaku and a mischievous look set on his face. 

       "What's that face for.."

       "Here you go!" Lev grinned, dropping a folded suit on Yaku's lap.

       Yaku's eyes widened.

       "What's this for..?"

       "Put it on."

       "Why?"

       "Come on sw-"

       "Don't finish that," Yaku shushed Lev, walking to the bathroom to change.

.

.

.

.

.

       Yaku sheepishly walked out the bathroom.  He walked up to Lev and poked his side.

       "Oh there yo-OH MY HEAVENS-"

       "Lev, your nose."

       "Never mind that, come on."

        Lev cleaned off his face and joined Yaku by the set.

       "You ready?"

       "I think so..."

.

.

.

.

.

      "Hey Mori, look!"

      Lev flipped the phone screen towards Yaku.

     "Is that..?"

     Lev grinned. 

     "Yes it is!"

     The phone screen showed a magazine in someone's hands, with Lev and Yaku on the cover. 

     "Is that-is that K-"

     "Haha yeah. Kuroo got his hands on it"

     "OH GOD DAMMIT."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.