Confessions ~ SemiShira

Semi liked Shirabu. He wasn't oblivious. He knew that he liked Shirabu. He knew that he should confess, but he didn't want to destroy the relationship he had worked so hard to build.  In the beginning, he and Shirabu hadn't gotten along very well.  However, as time passed, they both began put effort into a friendship, and well, Semi didn't want to destroy it, just like that.

     Shirabu liked Semi. He wasn't oblivious. He knew that he liked Semi. He knew that he should confess, but he didn't want to destroy the relationship he had worked so hard to build.  He wasn't going to throw it out the window so easily, however, Semi was someone he desperately wanted love from, and care from.

.

.

.

    It was Monday morning, and Semi's alarm was blaring.  He quickly turned it off, hoping he didn't disturb his roommate. He stood up, and rushed to get ready.  He grabbed his bag and headed out the door, meeting up with his fellow teammates.

     "Good morning everybody," he smiled.

     "SemiSemi~"Tendou replied. 

      Semi frowned. "Oh shut up," he responed, now annoyed because this was the first thing he heard this morning.

      Tendou smirked and went to find Ushijima, who hadn't followed him out of their shared dorm. This left Semi with Shirabu, who was slightly laughing at the taller's pissed expression. 

     "Lets go find everyone else," Semi huffed. 

     "Okay," the latter giggled. 

     The two went to go collect the others, while Tendou went to go retrieve Ushijima.  

.

.

.

     The team walked in the gym, Tendou and Ushijima excluded, and began to warm up with Soekawa's instruction. Semi and Shirabu were stretching together, when Tendou joined the group. 

      "Ushiwaka won't be coming, he's sick, and I'm leaving again to take care of him," Tendou said calmly, and the briskly walked out of the room.

     "Well okay then," Soekawa said. "Get to work everyone!"he shouted.

     Semi and Shirabu stood up, and walked over to the net to begin practicing.

     "WATCH OUT-"

     A speeding volleyball hit Shirabu right in the stomach.

     "FUCK-WHO THE HELL?" Shirabu screamed.  

      Semi rushed to the shorter, who was writhing on the floor, and carried him to the bench.  In the corner of the room, Goshiki and Taichi could be seen with guilty looks on their faces.   

     "Haha-oops?" Taichi said timidly.

      Semi glared at him. 

      "Apologize," Semi said, annoyed.

      Neither Taichi nor Goshiki said a word. 

      "Now," he said in a raised tone. Both Goshiki and Taichi quickly apologized and scurried away.  He felt a bit bad for scaring them, however Shirabu was hit extremely hard.

     Semi crouched down to meet the sitting boy. 

     "You okay?"

     "No," Shirabu said in a shaky tone.