Please Marry Me ~ KageHina

Note: This was inspired by the Bruno Mars song- so that's that.

   "Shoyo."

   "Shoyo." 

   "Shoyo."

   "SHOYO!"

   "WHAT?"

   "I'm bored. Can we do something?"

    Hinata sighed and looked over at the clock. The time read 1:26 (AM), and the moon was up high in the sky.  Kageyama had asked to stay the night at Hinata's, as his mother had guests staying over.  Hinata had easily agreed. 

   "Well, what brilliant idea do you have?" Hinata huffed.

   Kageyama paused to think. 

   "We could go outside?"

   "Where?"

    Kageyama frowned.

   "I don't know, somewhere?"

   Hinata smiled and walked over to his window, undoing the latches. He pushed it open and walked back to grab his jacket and shoes. Kageyama followed.

   Hinata quietly slipped out of the window, thankful he didn't live in an apartment complex. Kageyama followed and the two cautiously trekked down the path of the mountains Hinata's house sat in.  

   Kageyama smiled as moonlight illuminated Hinata's face, allowing him to see the excited look in the redhead's eyes. 

   "Kags, look!" Hinata said, pointing to a pile of stones.

   "What about it?"

   "Look look," Hinata grinned, stacking the stones as if were some kind of game. Kageyama approached him and crouched down. He knocked Hinata's small tower down, and the older gasped.

   "Bakayama!"

   "What?" Kageyama teased. 

   "Bitch- you know what you did. Fix it."

   "No."

   Hinata stood up and began to walk away.

   "Since you don't want to be nice, I'm going to go find something else to do."

   "Hm," Kagayama hummed before standing up and following.

   They continued down their original path, bickering as they walked. Hinata jumped onto Kageyama's back, and the raven grunted.

   "Jeez Sho, you're so damn heavy."

   "Are you calling me fat?"

   "I don't know, am I?"

   Hinata whined.

   "You sound like Akaashi," he complained.

   "I try."

   "You try to be like Akaashi?"

   "No."

   "Wha-"

   Kageyama continued to carry Hinata on his back down the mountain path.  Hinata laid his head on the taller's shoulder as Kageyama adjusted Hinata's position on his back. He kicked rocks scattered along the path, almost slipping multiple times.

   "You good?" Kageyama whispered.

   "Yeah."

   "Can I let you down?"

   "No."

   Kageyama dropped him.  Hinata whined and rubbed his back.

   "Owwww, Kageyamaaaa," Hinata complained, giving the raven the saddest eyes he could.  

   Kageyama felt bad for a moment despite knowing it was a ploy.  He grabbed Hinata's wrist and hauled him up off the ground. 

   Hinata frowned and Kageyama snorted.

   "You're fine," Kageyama laughed.

   "So mean."

   "Yeah yeah. Now come on."

   Kageyama stuck his hand out as he climbed up into a tree. Hinata grinned and grabbed it, pulling himself onto a branch.  Kageyama fell back onto a bough and watched as Hinata laughed and stood over him, moonlight reflecting beautifully onto his face, showing off his features.

   "God please marry me."

   "What?"

   "What?"

   "I mean sure, but-"

   "Hold up, hold up, what?"

   "I said okay."

   "..."

   "..."

   "You made it weird Sho."

   "The hell you mean? You started it!"

   "Not my fault you heard it."

   "Not my fault I have fucking ears!"

   "Sure."

   "I-"

   Hinata loomed over Kageyama.

   "It's not my fault," he hissed.

   Kageyama glared.

   "Why are you so pissed?"

   "You accused me of something."

   "That's no reason to get so angry."

   "It is."

   Kageyama kissed Hinata's cheek.

   "No, it's not."

   "You-wait-what-wait hey!"

   Kageyama laughed and hopped out of the tree, running back to the path. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.